Gelish delivery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellekay

Reaction score
Hi is anyone else having problems regarding delivery from Nail Harmony. My first parcel got lost, the second one was supposed to be here by 12 today and apparently its delayed again. They are using UKMail.

Leanne x

Aren't they helping you?

I think everyone has experienced courier issues - it's how they are resolved that separates the good from the bad in terms of customer service.

Harmony distribution is geographical. So, for instance, I'm in London & orders go through Thalia who use apc couriers. So customer service/delivery will differ dependent on who your local distributor is. I can't fault mine on customer service. But when you use couriers one is rather at their mercy. As you are not the uk mail account holder it is harmony's job to grumble & resolve on your behalf.

Who have you spoken to?
UK mail, harmony? Or both? x

I've been waiting a week for my delivery, I was going to ring them tomorrow. Am wondering now if my parcel has been 'lost'

I have spoken to ukmail who are most unhelpful, you can never Speak to a manager and the depot haven't got numbers apparently so basically when you call up you don't get precise accurate information. Nail harmony have swopped from apc to ukmail. I have been speaking to nail harmony too, who were very helpful Monday and arranged a new delivery to be with me before 12 yesterday but when it didn't arrive and ukmail couldn't say why it was delayed, nail harmony have said its out of our hands. So i said what happens if I don't get it tomorrow, they said nothing they can do. Unbelievable! I've asked if they can use a different courier, they say they can't.

I've been waiting a week for my delivery, I was going to ring them tomorrow. Am wondering now if my parcel has been 'lost'

I know it takes a little longer when they have a vat free sale. So that could be the reason. If you don't receive it today id give them a call x

Guys we are so frustrated by this situation. We swapped from APC due to the amount of complaints we had. So we found a courier who was able to send the client notifications. Their service is great when a client is able to change the time etc. however they have proved unhelpful and unreliable. I'm afraid it's not easy to change courier overnight. We have to negotiate prices, start new contracts etc. it's not a case of. Simply using parcel to go or a one off, because they don't carry hazardous products. We are trying our best and re negotiating. We are looking for a new courier again.

I finally got my parcel, but maybe you could try using DPD as Sienna X use them and i never have a problem and you get texts with times etc.

Latest posts

Back