Gelish distributor in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabulash that will be the end of it now, I too have had a problem with Pamela and also took it further and hey ho no one listened I was passed from uk office to european office to which I was given a response sorry I don't understand so I resent a very easy to understand email and then no response and then I went higher than that and guess what no response so I gave up I now will in no way deal with this rep as she is really not nice in the things she has done and I think now that sally's are stocking it here in the south will do damage to the limited number of customers she did have in the south.
They do say what goes around comes around so time will tell...

I think this thread has run its course now.

I find this typical of all the brands they might decide to have distributors here in the year 3000 ! When we do order from the mainland we are given ridiculous delivery charges! there just isn't enough choice here .... It would be brilliant if there were decent suppliers of nail harmony and Cnd products here and to top it of if we want to go to a beauty show they are all in the mainland no one has the brains to start one here where there is a huge demand for all beauty services !!! Sorry for the rant....... but I just think we are hard done by here!

Sorry but got to pop in here and support the CND distributors in Eire .... don't be lumping them in with bad service reports as I know them very well as they worked with me for years as a sub distibutor and have been a full CND distributor for a few years now and do an EXCELLENT job just like they always did. They have won many many awards for their education and customer service so I think Eire has done pretty darned well in the CND stakes for many years .. and I have attended many beauty shows there in the past ... so is there not one now? If there isn't then it can only be from lack of support from the professionals. Show support and you will have a show.

And just for the record, I think using this forum to rant against a particular distributor by name is pretty disgusting behaviour from professionals who should take their gripes direct to where it will have some impact instead of here on salon geek where ranting is not allowed and neither is it constructive (2 of the site rules being broken here) so on that note I am going to close this thread herewith. Thank you and good evening to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back