Gelish distributor in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I live in Northern Ireland and just found out that nail harmony uk don't supply over here. Can someone please tell me who is the gelish distributor for the north of Ireland or even the whole of Ireland and how I can contact them?
Thanks

If I remember correctly her name is Pam and she is based in Lisburn. Have a look on Facebook there is a Nail Harmony Ireland page on there! :green:

That's right, her name is Pamela Kennedy

Posh Nail and Beauty

27 Bridge Street Lisburn Co Antrim BT28 1XZ NORTHERN IRELAND

:hug:

Thanks Karen I couldn't find the full info earlier! :green:

Thanks Karen I couldn't find the full info earlier! :green:

That's not good enough young lady... now you're on detention for the night!!!

One hours extra geeking for you! :lol:

Hi
I've ordered from Posh and I found the service very dissapointing, firstly you have to order the set kit with some of the worst colours, totally not what clients are looking for, peppermint green and weird shimmery brown colours that have stayed put on the shelf despite us all wearing them. Secondly the training was not followed up by even one courtesy call or email, there was no marketing support given, and some product missing when the order reached our salon. The only merchandising we were given, was (after requesting it twice) a tiny insignifcant poster.
We were half way through our bottle of Gelish foundation when it started to totally disintegrate, all the hairs came out of the brush and basically we had to use a gel brush instead. When I emailed the distributor she basically mailed me back, its longer than 14 days since you ordered so tough, you'll have to buy a new one!
I think that is the worst customer service, and I'm raging I had to buy all those crap colours in the kit, no support and the fact that the product didnt even stand up to normal wear and tear combined with the shoddy attitude of the distributor, I am really unimpressed. I am slightly regretting not going with Shellac as it seems more popular here in Ireland. Also you can find out in Scratch how to apply Gelish and then just buy the colours online on ebay. Don't waste your money on the training and the awful colours in the compulsory kit.

Hi
I've ordered from Posh and I found the service very dissapointing, firstly you have to order the set kit with some of the worst colours, totally not what clients are looking for, peppermint green and weird shimmery brown colours that have stayed put on the shelf despite us all wearing them. Secondly the training was not followed up by even one courtesy call or email, there was no marketing support given, and some product missing when the order reached our salon. The only merchandising we were given, was (after requesting it twice) a tiny insignifcant poster.
We were half way through our bottle of Gelish foundation when it started to totally disintegrate, all the hairs came out of the brush and basically we had to use a gel brush instead. When I emailed the distributor she basically mailed me back, its longer than 14 days since you ordered so tough, you'll have to buy a new one!
I think that is the worst customer service, and I'm raging I had to buy all those crap colours in the kit, no support and the fact that the product didnt even stand up to normal wear and tear combined with the shoddy attitude of the distributor, I am really unimpressed. I am slightly regretting not going with Shellac as it seems more popular here in Ireland. Also you can find out in Scratch how to apply Gelish and then just buy the colours online on ebay. Don't waste your money on the training and the awful colours in the compulsory kit.

Seems strange, when I ordered my kit I choose the colours I wanted (which is what took so long)

I too am disappointed with the irish distributor I cannot see why if you live in the uk you can order online and choose your own colours but if you live in Ireland you can only choose half your colours their kits are twice as expensive and you cannot buy without training which is ridiculous. I travelled 4hrs last weekend to a trade show with every intention of investing in gelish to be told I could only put a deposit on it and would have to book a training date and travel another 3 hours for training, this is madness.
They shouldn't have been at a trade show if they didn't have anything to trade!

Hi

100% ditto. Similar experience with an order - I ordered the kit but they priced each item individually which made sure that it cost way much more - when I queried she said there was no kit. Then replaced 5 of the extra colours I ordered with what she obviously couldn't sell, 2 of them being the sheer. Done this also without telling me and did not send me an invoice until I requested it twice. No sales support, no nothing and when I rang to complain I had to ring 5 times before I could get any sense out of the situation only to be told that I was very lucky as I should have had to do training and they were doing me a favour (£500 order). Arrogant to say the least. Shame for her as if they don't clean up there act they won't do well in this part of the world. We might like Gelish but we are neither stupid or will be taken for fools :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

This is very different to the service we receive in the UK. I'm sorry you are having some a bad experience as the Gelish product is fantastic. It seems strange that the brush started to disintegrate. I've had mine since the product come out and have not had any problems with it. Please don't be put off by one bad experience.

Hi

Personally I have nothing but great things to say about Harmony Ireland.:) I've found their customer service excellent and product training second to none. The product is fab!! Not thick and gloopy like a few others i have tested.
My gripe is there are a lot of people out there sadly at the moment who try to take short cuts and buy the cheaper 'fakes' and those who are selling fakes on Ebay. I prefer to stick with authorised distributors with a good reputation-like Nail Harmony Ireland, you know your getting the genuine article. The industry and many aspects of it need to be properly regulated to stop people from teaching themselves to do nails, without proper training and potentially ruining the reputation of nail technicians- If you have to pay for training then tough! At least you know you can get liability insurance after and customers won't see you as a complete cowboy!:eek:

Personally I have nothing but great things to say about Harmony Ireland.:) I've found their customer service excellent and product training second to none. The product is fab!! Not thick and gloopy like a few others i have tested.
My gripe is there are a lot of people out there sadly at the moment who try to take short cuts and buy the cheaper 'fakes' and those who are selling fakes on Ebay. I prefer to stick with authorised distributors with a good reputation-like Nail Harmony Ireland, you know your getting the genuine article. The industry and many aspects of it need to be properly regulated to stop people from teaching themselves to do nails, without proper training and potentially ruining the reputation of nail technicians- If you have to pay for training then tough! At least you know you can get liability insurance after and customers won't see you as a complete cowboy!:eek:

Hmmmmm.... I'm sorry but Nail Harmony Ireland are an absolute joke. I asked several times for pricing, and when they had the VAT free day i again requested prices to order, absolutely no follow up. All that woman is concerned with is selling you training, then another 500 pounds for a kit , and thinks traveling to Lisburn is logical for people in the Republic. Hello !! If you do nails, and your training is good learning gelish is not hard to learn. Gelish itself is a fabulous product, far superior to any of the other 3 week brands, and i use it ALL the time, but i have found i get far better support from the U.S and UK offices. Its a shame really, because here in Ireland they lack good support and product distributors, this is a big mistake on their part, they would do far better in this country with someone who is actually on the ball.

I find this typical of all the brands they might decide to have distributors here in the year 3000 ! When we do order from the mainland we are given ridiculous delivery charges! there just isn't enough choice here .... It would be brilliant if there were decent suppliers of nail harmony and Cnd products here and to top it of if we want to go to a beauty show they are all in the mainland no one has the brains to start one here where there is a huge demand for all beauty services !!! Sorry for the rant....... but I just think we are hard done by here!

Similiar story here when looking into getting Gelish, emailed and asked about kits/pricing etc, minimal reply to say there are no kits and you basically buy what you want and when I asked for a pricelist a few weeks ago...still waiting..so if thats how potential customers are treated then probably a good thing to find out early rather than buy into that kind of service.
I find it strange how much of a lack of interest was shown, when you compare it to other companies and how they really look after their customers and are interested in actually doing business.

Just encountered the same problem. I'm from Northern Ireland and can't order through the UK site as there is a distributor in N. Ireland. I have emailed by concerns to the UK distributor and would advise everyone else to do the same. That way they might stand up and take notice. Don't want to give my money to someone who doesn't deserve it and has an attitude.

That's why I ended up going with Gelicure, you can get it from Europroducts and chose which shades you want in the kit x

That's why I ended up going with Gelicure, you can get it from Europroducts and chose which shades you want in the kit x

Lisa82....How are you getting on with Gelicure? which colours do you have or would suggest are their best? I am hoping to get some at Olympia.

I only got my kit last week, got 12 colours and done a few friends just 1st, they have all been pleased so far. Removing my 1st set on Sat, I'll let you know how that goes!

The UK distributor emailed me to say that she would forward my concerns to the European distributor who manages the UK and Ireland so will see how that goes :|

This distributor is a joke, I tried getting this in and pamela came to the salon for a demo but didn't even bring everything she needed so ended up using my lamp etc. I asked for prices etc, said she would send it out but still nothings came through and that was a year ago. I trained in acrylics with her and she was even ripping us off for the products, told us a box of tips was £30 but when they arrived there was no label on them to say what company they came from. I see she's been trying to rip you all off too. But I see sally's now supply gelicure so maybe try them for your range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back