Gelish equivalent to Shellac 'Rubble'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonU

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I don't use shellac but I just saw a swatch of Shellac 'Rubble' and I absolutely love it.. Does anyone know if there is a Gelish equivalent??.. I was thinking Medieval madness but it seems a little too pale.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I don't use shellac but I just saw a swatch of Shellac 'Rubble' and I absolutely love it.. Does anyone know if there is a Gelish equivalent??.. I was thinking Medieval madness but it seems a little too pale.

Thanks in advance.

I can't think of an equivalent color to Rubble, but maybe you can achieve a similar color by using Fashion Week Chic and layering Taupe Model over it.

After party espresso x

Hey hun, Medieval madness is paler than Rubble, I offer both Shellac and Gelish.

Reserve is probs the cloest x

Definitely After party espresso.

The first pic is After party espresso, the second is Rubble.

After party espresso looks lighter in the pic but Ithink its just because its taken in daylight.

Attachments

• after party espresso 1.jpg
    after party espresso 1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 3,857
  • 001 (4).jpg
    001 (4).jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 7,112
Great, thanks!! Only problem is After party espresso didn't come to Canada! I've been wanting it forever but I can't find it anywhere. Darn.

I absolutely love that color.

Ahh that's a shame, might it be worth you giving Nail harmony a call and see if they can ship it to you from one of there others stores?

Ahh that's a shame, might it be worth you giving Nail harmony a call and see if they can ship it to you from one of there others stores?

After party espresso didn't come to North America period! i know because i called nail harmony in the US and this is what they told me. it and the collection it's part of was especially made for the European market, luck!! :cry:

After party espresso didn't come to North America period! i know because i called nail harmony in the US and this is what they told me. it and the collection it's part of was especially made for the European market, luck!! :cry:

Crappy! I love that color. :(

:( that sucks, I cant think of another color that's as close to rubble.

hi I am in Australia and I can get after party espresso and ship it to you if you like. I can only buy it at a retail price as all the wholesalers I go to do not have this colour. Let me know I am happy to do this for you, mummama

hi I am in Australia and I can get after party espresso and ship it to you if you like. I can only buy it at a retail price as all the wholesalers I go to do not have this colour. Let me know I am happy to do this for you, mummama

Thanks, that is such a sweet thing for you to do but i've come to terms with not having it. I found Taupe Model and it is good enough for me! I sincerely appreciate it though.

Latest posts

Back