Gelish for nail extension tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gel Lush Nails

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering of I could get some advice please?

I do Extension Tips with fibre glass and then Gelish over, does anyone know of a gel that I could use that is as strong as fibre glass or that you could advise I use with Tips?

Thank you :)

Harmony Gelish Hard Gel is good. I have used it a few times now and it is harder wearing that fibreglass, easy to use and great under Gelish colours.

Harmony Gelish Hard Gel is good. I have used it a few times now and it is harder wearing that fibreglass, easy to use and great under Gelish colours.

Thats great thank you, I have just ordered some structure gel for people with weaker nails as Gelish does not appear to be strong enough on its own for them. I was looking into the Hard Gel but couldnt work out whether it was LED set only. Will have another look into it now.

Thank you for your reply :) x

Thats great thank you, I have just ordered some structure gel for people with weaker nails as Gelish does not appear to be strong enough on its own for them. I was looking into the Hard Gel but couldnt work out whether it was LED set only. Will have another look into it now.

Thank you for your reply :) x

Yes its LED set only. I havent tried them myself only structure gel x

I don t use it myself, I just bought artistic smart gel which I believe to be very similar. This can be cured under a uv light as well as led . I thought gelish hard gel to be the same. But I may be wrong! X

I use Gelish hard gel.. it is formulated for both LED and UV..

Sarah x

I assumed it was only led so why has it got led hard gel?

I assumed it was only led so why has it got led hard gel?

Led still uses uv rays to cure just in a different quicker way - hence uv lamps can still be used. That's my understanding anyway! X

Thanku for clearing that up, ive had a long day xx

I use Gelish hard gel.. it is formulated for both LED and UV..

Sarah x

Hi Thanks for all your replies, can you tell me in your opinion is it tough enough to replace the fibreglass or fibresilk? Its so fiddly and time consuming and I have some elderly clients that would def benefit from a quicker and easier application over the tips.

I thought it was LED only as well which is why I had dismissed it. I presume you apply this as your base layer before colour and over the fibreglass as in the structure gel?

Thank you :) Nikki

Hi, Gelish hard gel system will cure in both LED and UV lamps,
CureTime, as with out gelish range Is much quicker with LED, but as long a you're using a 36watt lamp and your bulbs are working fully then Gelish hard gel will cure x

Hi, Gelish hard gel system will cure in both LED and UV lamps,
CureTime, as with out gelish range Is much quicker with LED, but as long a you're using a 36watt lamp and your bulbs are working fully then Gelish hard gel will cure x

Thank you x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back