Gelish French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicsnails

Reaction score
Hi all
What colours so you use for gelish French? Also do u do pink first then wipe away with brush where you will do white before curing? Thanks x

Please help as I'm quite new to all this - thanks x

Hi there, i use Ambience or Simply Sheer. I was taught to dry brush the pink from halfway down the nail to the free edge to prevent any of the white smearing into the pink. Xx

Sorry i didnt explain properly.
I was taught to apply foundation, cure, dry brush, apply pink, cure, dry brush halfway down nail to free edge then apply white & cure. Finish with top it off. X

What does the dry brushing do? Also is it as simple as it sounds - a dry brush? :)

Dry brush?! That sounds complex ;-p

Using a dry gel brush to wipe the tacky layer after curing helps the colour coat adhere better to the foundation layer.

When doing a French, by dry brushing the pink it prevents the white seeping into the tacky layer of the pink.

Xx

I still find it can bleed into the pink even after dry brushing. Try doing 1 or 2 nails at a time then freeze cure for about 10 secs then once they're all done do a full cure. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back