Gelish Gel Polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hey geeks just seen these products in scratch, has anyone tried them??xx

I was just wondering if anyone has tried these yet and if so what you thought of them? I believe they cure in 2 minutes in UV lamp and 30 seconds under LED lamp?

Despite being desperate to find out more about these items I have been totally unsuccessful in obtaining any information from Harmony.

I have sent numerous messages both to Harmony and Danny Haile on Facebook and never as much received an acknowledgement.

Therefore although I love to try different things before buying Shellac and CND will be getting my money.

I am assured of quality products and superb service (which I have already been provided with really quickly).

I realise they are 2 entirely different products but with the limited information I have obtained regarding Gelish I will not be wasting any more of my time trying it.

hth's

Last edited:
I contacted Dennis on Facebook yesterday and had a pricelist emailed last night with details of how I can order but just wondered if anyone had actually tried these. I didn't know that this would be the same as Shellac, I thought Shellac was something completely different. I use acrylic and only dabble in gels but this seemed to be good for those clients who like polish but can't wait for it to dry. I will maybe try both before settling on something.

you are most probably right they possibly are totally different , as I said I found it impossible getting any info.

I am delighted for you that you had more luck than ~I did it seems I have been contacting the wrong people.

sorry I couldn't help further

Thanks for your reply, I enjoy trying different products and methods it keeps the old brain going. Maybe I should get out a bit more eh?

Thank you Miss Owen that was very useful!

Thank you Miss Owen that was very useful!

oh good. Nice to help you instead for a change. Let us know how it goes if you try it. Not a gel tech yet but nice to know about new and different things :biggrin: xxx

Martigirl,
I'm sorry you had such a frustrating experience with Harmony. The distributor for this product is NAILTECHSUPPLY.COM The phone number is 800-473-6062. Speak to anyone of the girls there, Suzanne, Lori, Trena, Michelle.

Gelish is an amazing product and so much better than shellac. Not to mention a better deal. I have been using it for months now and am amazed and thrilled with how it holds up.

Nailtechsupply offers a coupon also which is great! enter NAILTECH2 at check out and you get a 20% discount off a $100 order.

Hi I have been using Gelish for three months now and I absolutely LOVE it. It goes on as easy as polish, lasts for weeks and soaks off in less then 10 minutes. No damage to the natural nail at all. This will revolutionize the way we do nails!! You should absolutely try it, once you do you'll be hooked.

Martigirl,
I'm sorry you had such a frustrating experience with Harmony. The distributor for this product is NAILTECHSUPPLY.COM The phone number is 800-473-6062. Speak to anyone of the girls there, Suzanne, Lori, Trena, Michelle.

Gelish is an amazing product and so much better than shellac. Not to mention a better deal. I have been using it for months now and am amazed and thrilled with how it holds up.

Nailtechsupply offers a coupon also which is great! enter NAILTECH2 at check out and you get a 20% discount off a $100 order.

That is a very interesting statement - can you tell me how you know this? As far as I know CND's Shellac has not been launched anywhere other the Ireland yet?

I have not had a chance to try these products yet, but saw the Scratch write up about Gelish. Looks interesting.

What are the reasons you would suggest that Gelish is a more superior product than Shellac?

I also have noticed that you are new the Salon Geek & have only commented on threads relating to Harmony/Gelish products - I assume you are working for them then?

Last edited:
Martigirl,

Thank you for your reply. It is interesting hearing from someone who has been using this product for months. I assume that you have been able to try Shellac as you are from the States?

I think these gel polishes, whichever brand we all prefer, CND, Gelish, OPI or Jessica, will take our industry by storm! What am I going to do with my nail polishes now? I have about 200 of them!! :D

Martigirl,

thanks for the acknowledgement I appreciate it.

Where is the supplier etc for the Uk, I cant find a websight only the harmony one, not a UK one xxx

If you email [email protected] he will send you a pricelist. There is no stockist here in England but I think there is one in Lisburn in Northern Ireland who I am going to try to contact on Monday. I will let you know how I get on. :D

Martigirl,

Does anyone know if there is plans for a UK distributor?? Would be interested in trying this but not sure if i fancy the wait ordering it from the states. I'll be too impatient!! xxxx

Hey geeks here is a link to the gel polish people have been asking about xx
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H7GlvMYr_ro"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H7GlvMYr_ro" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Thankyou darling, I ordered mine today! :D

Latest posts

Back