Gelish hard gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlaw

Reaction score
Hi everyone I've been looking into this course but before I decide I wondered if any of you wonderful geeks can tell me anything about the product the pros and cons ect, as I'm only trained in natural nails and gelish and don't really know a lot about gel or acrylics only what I've read on here. Any advice will be much appreciated x

Hi everyone I've been looking into this course but before I decide I wondered if any of you wonderful geeks can tell me anything about the product the pros and cons ect, as I'm only trained in natural nails and gelish and don't really know a lot about gel or acrylics only what I've read on here. Any advice will be much appreciated x

Anyone please x

Hi, I tried the hard gels a few months ago and was very excited about it as I loved the consistency. Most of my clients I tried it on however, returned with yellow nails??!! I'm an experienced nail tech and havent had this with other brands, ultimately I couldnt risk losing clients over it so I sold it all on ebay!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yellow nails? Where did you buy it? I have used GHG for the past year and have had no problems with it at all. No lifting, no yellowing and its really strong. Its a lovely product to work with if you are looking for hard gel that is LED compatible.

I did the training, which was very good.

I like GHG - only time I got yellowing was if i used the dry armor no cleanse topcoat... so i stopped and just use TIO now! I asked my educator and she said Harmony are reformulating it as there have been some complaints. It also takes a while to dry so at least with TIO you can wipe over and cuticle oil straight away.

It is lovely and strong but if people want a lot of length and havent got particularly long nail beds its not the best solution.

Harmony training is great though - im now doing fusion acrylic too!

Good luck!

I like GHG - only time I got yellowing was if i used the dry armor no cleanse topcoat... so i stopped and just use TIO now! I asked my educator and she said Harmony are reformulating it as there have been some complaints. It also takes a while to dry so at least with TIO you can wipe over and cuticle oil straight away.

It is lovely and strong but if people want a lot of length and havent got particularly long nail beds its not the best solution.

Harmony training is great though - im now doing fusion acrylic too!

Good luck!
Thanks for your advice but could you tell me how it's removed and how long dose it take x

sure hun - its a buff off gel so you have to file it off - i would say removal takes about 30 mins start to finish.

File right down low and remove any lifted sections with tools as you go along being VERY careful not to damage natural nail. Finish with a gentle buff and cuticle oil xx

Latest posts

Back