Gelish in time for Friday??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmo

Reaction score
Is there anywhere I could get gelish in time for Friday (I know really late notice!) :(

Sally's store sell it?

do you mean to purchase? or to get it put on you?

If its to buy, either Sally's Salon shops or call Nail Harmony and see if you can pay for express shipping. It should arrive on friday. x

to buy or to have done?

Sorry, to buy. A lady has suddenly sprung it on me thats what she wants!
Where is Sally's??

Sally Salon Services are a chain of beauty/hair suppliers that are all over the UK.

If you have not used them before to buy professional only products (Gelish is one) and to get trade prices you will need to show some proof of qualifications.

You will need the foundation, colour and top it off plus the uv lamp to do it :)
xx

Sally Salon Services are a chain of beauty/hair suppliers that are all over the UK.

If you have not used them before to buy professional only products (Gelish is one) and to get trade prices you will need to show some proof of qualifications.

You will need the foundation, colour and top it off plus the uv lamp to do it :)
xx
I already have all the gelish equipment just needed that particular colour!

Just looked on that site but can't find gelish ?

As far as I know they don't sell it online. If you need to go to a store though it would be better to check if they have the colour in first as I find with my local stores the colours are often quite limited. :sad:

Just looked on that site but can't find gelish ?

If you use the store locator, you'll find your nearest branch and go there to buy it.

Be the quickest way now.

If you use the store locator, you'll find your nearest branch and go there to buy it.

Be the quickest way now.

I did, just wanted to see if they had it in before I went x

What colour were you after ?? as Sally's will only stock the 1st edition colours.. you could phone harmony and find out if you have a local educator/distributor near to you that could get you the colour quicker..

I know with the south west team i had mine the very next monring.. talk about good service :O)

Sarah x

What colour were you after ?? as Sally's will only stock the 1st edition colours.. you could phone harmony and find out if you have a local educator/distributor near to you that could get you the colour quicker..

I know with the south west team i had mine the very next monring.. talk about good service :O)

Sarah x

Go girl. Thank you, will ring them in a bit :)

would it not leave you out of pocket to go out & buy gelish for just the one customer? x

Sorry I sent that before I had finished!
What do you do then if a customer asks for a specific colour? Tell them no? X

Sorry I didn't realise you already did gelish, when I read the post I thought you meant you dont usually offer it but a customer has asked for it. I thought you was going out to buy the gelish just for one person lol ignore me it's still early x

Sorry I didn't realise you already did gelish, when I read the post I thought you meant you dont usually offer it but a customer has asked for it. I thought you was going out to buy the gelish just for one person lol ignore me it's still early x

Haha! Xx

I always check which colours they have when I'm near a store and I have never seen Go Girl. Your best bet would be to contact your local distributor to see if they have it.

Latest posts

Back