Gelish led lamp not curing pinkies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
hi

Ive been having a little trouble curing the pinkies on the 6G Nail Harmony lamp, and sometimes the index finger, especially with darker colours.
I am applying the coats thinly.

Is there any advise on how the client sits her han under the bulbs?

also i know the bulbs dont ever wear out, but can the machine lose its power, ?
I have had it for just over a year and has gone past its quarantee date.

any tips and hints would be much appreciated!!!

Maybe your client is putting her fingers too far in.. I noticed this with some of my clients, so now I check that they are placing their fingers in the centre.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the reply marion, it is weird that its the pinkies thats doing it the most, as if the light does not reach it as the little finger is shorter maybe??

just an idea!!

anyone else have any tips?

When i purchased my Gelish LED lamp I was told the 6G lamp was designed for 4 fingers and the thumbs separate and 18G for them all.

You might also check for the dreaded "clench." Clients often kind of grab at the base rather than stretching or laying the fingers flat. This is particularly an issue for LED lights because the light is more directed and focused. Make sure she is laying her fingers flat on the base and that she is in the middle of the light.

Latest posts

Back