Gelish magneto?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Looks fab.... I want some lol!
Anyone know how it works?
Is it one coat them two like crackle but different affect?
:)

Anyone? See it in this months scratch but can't find them on harmony site or you tube :-(

Last edited:
Anyone? See it in this months scratch but can't find them on harmony site or you tube :-(

Hi the magnetos & the new candy shop colours are due in early spring we have been told, but no exact date yet :) can't wait either :) x

Here is a non pro one I was bought for Christmas. Done two coats and on the second used the magnet it's easy an with the help of CND sticky and super shiny is still on after a week. Sorry took the pic on my phone
Vicki xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325936913.631788.jpg

I saw it in scratch too, love the candy shop colours!!!
Best start saving!!

LCN - BCI trade do these too.

Omg! love it dream nails :)
Can't wait... Do you think they will have it on sale at beauty show at excel in march? :)

im at the salon/training centre for yorkshire NH shadowing my NH tutor with her clients weve been talking about it this morning, the gelish has magnetic fibres in it and u basically use the magnet to create different patterns and designs in it. theyve said they only been told spring time.for its release same as the candyland collection. the salon im at is the distribution centre for the nh products for the north and midlands worst thing they did was let me in the stock room i only wanted some powders and monomer ive ended up buying 2 new gelish colours i would av bought plenty more if money wasnt an issue!!

Last edited:
have they confirmed dates now!!! woo hoo!! x

They put it on fb yesterday x

What dates are there pls

Latest posts

Back