Gelish peeling help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megfar33

Reaction score
Hey guys! I did a set of gelish gel nails on a 15 year old girl who can't play her netball game due to a broken thumb, so she has the club colours on for her grand final.
They have been on just over a week and has started peeling on the side. They live 1 1/2 hours away from me so was wondering if there is a quick fix they could do to last another week without having to drive the whole way down.
I feel so disheartened because I've never had this problem :(
1410692303283.jpg

No disrespect to her but under her nails and fingers look slightly grubby so my guess would be that she's just not very gentle on them.

I'd suggest she gets some nail glue as she's so far away x

They must get a bashing from the ball so I think she's done well to get the week out of them don't think it's anything you've done maybe she hasn't looked after them as well as she could have.
No way I would go all that way for a free repair if that's what your thinking of doing especially after a week I would ask her if she can come to you then patch them up x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

No disrespect to her but under her nails and fingers look slightly grubby so my guess would be that she's just not very gentle on them.

I'd suggest she gets some nail glue as she's so far away x

I thought the same and being 15, regardless of a broken thumb, she wouldn't be gentle lol. But thankyou, nail glue is a good idea

They must get a bashing from the ball so I think she's done well to get the week out of them don't think it's anything you've done maybe she hasn't looked after them as well as she could have.
No way I would go all that way for a free repair if that's what your thinking of doing especially after a week I would ask her if she can come to you then patch them up x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

She isn't playing at the moment so I was stumpt lol. Oh I definitely wouldn't drive that far haha. I have a 4 month old so no way! Lol. Thankyou! X

Latest posts

Back