Gelish pinks fading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmabeautique

Reaction score
Hi please can anyone recommend any pinks (both pale and bright ) that don't fade .....
Used I'm so sweet last week in 6 people and had to spend a few hours replacing then for free as the fade was terrible
Really disappointed but don't have time to be trying every colour I buy before I use it on clients

Thank you xx

I would also like to know this! Its a real pain wish nail harmony would sort it.the tutti frutti and go girl is awful for fading!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just done mine in go girl arghhhhh!!!!!!

I had this with go girl I messaged nail harmony and they said the pigment in some pinks fade! They said to ring head office x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

i have worn 'Go Girl' for just over a week and already i am starting to notice its fading in to a slight salmon pink colour! I love Gelish but i find not all the bottles have the same consistancy, my pal got artic freeze and her's is nice and thick mines seems to be really thin and watery! xx

If you put Vegas nights or anything similar over the top it stops the fading.

(Obviously that doesn't help if clients just want a plain colour though)

If you give head office a call they will sort the problem for you xx

Pink smoothie doesn't fade, it's only a really pale pink anyway but it's the only pink I have that doesn't fade I think :(

If you put Vegas nights or anything similar over the top it stops the fading.

(Obviously that doesn't help if clients just want a plain colour though)

If you give head office a call they will sort the problem for you xx

What about simple sheer xx

Pink Smoothie is my new favourite & doesn't fade!!!! xx

Just bought pink smoothie .... Hopefully will be ok as spent another night replacing 2 sets of nails !!!!! Thanks ladies xx

Just bought pink smoothie .... Hopefully will be ok as spent another night replacing 2 sets of nails !!!!! Thanks ladies xx

it's no good though is it, you shouldn't be having to replace sets of nails, they need to sort this fading issue! they need to sort this problem soon or im going to have to change to something else. it shouldn't be happening:sad:

Pink Smoothie is my new favourite & doesn't fade!!!! xx

Is that streaky hun? How many coats do you need? I was having a play around with another tech the other day and it was quite streaky. As I don't have this colour I didn't know if it was a dodgy bottle or if it's known for it?

The pale pink I use is Take Action. Love it xxx

Is that streaky hun? How many coats do you need? I was having a play around with another tech the other day and it was quite streaky. As I don't have this colour I didn't know if it was a dodgy bottle or if it's known for it?

The pale pink I use is Take Action. Love it xxx

Mines actually pretty good, I only need two coats, the first is slightly streaky but the second coat is fab and doesn't show any brush marks, it's a really solid colour too :) xx

My pink smoothie just took 4 coats! It's also a totally different colour to my original bottle that I've had for 2 years. Could be just me though x

My pink smoothie just took 4 coats! It's also a totally different colour to my original bottle that I've had for 2 years. Could be just me though x

I've had mine nearly a year now, maybe they've changed the formula :/ have you given it a mix? One of mine that's thin, I give a good mix and it is far better, as if the colour sinks to the bottom (is that possible?) xx

I've had my pink smoothie about a year & I always mix it but mines stilk very streaky even with 4 coats :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I give up!! Think May invest in another brand of pink... Love the colour of your so sweet but if going to be hit and miss this is no good .... Read on another forum there is fading with the new range too :-( xx

I've now given up with Gelish pinks, I've just bought some Ibd just gel polish so I'll see how they are. Can't seem to find any fading issues though x

Latest posts

Back