Gelish pinks fading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'm gonna invest in a few more ibd and shellac .... Really wanted to stick to one system but can't get the colours I need from gelish that don't fade .... Did my own last night .. One hand pink smoothie and one hand your so sweet .... The your so sweet has faded lighter than smoothie in less than 24 hours!! Smoothie took 5 coats and still wasn't happy and your so sweet 4 .... Waste of time and money ... Not to mention another set I had to file of as somehow broke an acrylic nail that had your so sweet on and the difference in colour was extremely noticeable!!!! I was so embarrassed .... So that's 7 sets in a 10 days I've replaced for free!!!! Xx

Gelish Gossip Girl doesn't fade at all.
I even put a few drops in my bottle of Princess Tiara as that faded to a greyish colour & it seems to have worked.

Oooh! I'll have to try that x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is my pink smoothie after 4 coats & it's still very streaky even though I did mix it in the bottle first :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392638045403.jpg
    1392638045403.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 106
I had to do 8 coats n still not happy!!!! (On myself of course ) xx

This is my pink smoothie after 4 coats & it's still very streaky even though I did mix it in the bottle first :-(

How long have you had it? I'd take it back, mines perfect after 2-3 coats ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392656811.337638.jpg

Bought last week :-( xx

Don't know where you purchased it ? But I would change it x

Definitely change it, must be from a bad batch xx

I've had for over a year I would say & I bought it either from nail harmony or sallys I can't remember but it was definitely one of the two. Do you think they would still change it? X

Latest posts

Back