Gelish Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kasey590

Reaction score
Hiya!!! Is Gelish a PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY product?? There is a nail art place near me that sells to anyone and they sell Hawley and Gelish polish as well as the konad stuff too but I thought you could only buy Gelish as a professional product like CND shellac? I'm not too sure.

Hiya!!! Is Gelish a PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY product?? There is a nail art place near me that sells to anyone and they sell Hawley and Gelish polish as well as the konad stuff too but I thought you could only buy Gelish as a professional product like CND shellac? I'm not too sure.

It is professional only and is supposed to be for professionals. You can buy it at at sallys and nail harmony uk who sell to professionals and offer training training to professionals only.
Are you sure it is genuine? There are a lot of fakes around.:mad:

I think it might be worth sending their details to nail harmony and say they are selling to the general public and let them deal with it. Even if it us take they would still want to know because it will be damaging their good reputation. Even more do if it is crap fake bottles.

I thought it seemed sus :-/ ugh! Does anyone have a contact I could message? Im in Australia!

Hi,
I think here in Australia it might be allowed. Iv seen gelish being sold at my local shopping centre, they even sell the uv lamps. It looks like more of a DIY range as the lamps are small and cost about $30 (still gelish branded but not the salon quality ones obviously) & the bottles of gel are the minis.

Iv also seen orly, again lamps & everything being sold at the local pharmacy.

There's a huge range of DIY gel kits available here, gelish is actually one of the first ones I saw going back about 12 months now.

Latest posts

Back