Gelish questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozcairney

Reaction score
Hi. There is a chance this may have been covered but I haven't came across it on a search!

Was wondering if anyone who uses gelish if they use the nail harmony cleanse and remover? As I have nsi cleanse and acetone and wondered if this would work the same? Xx

Hi! yes I use gellux products as prep and wipe. also I use ordinary acetone to remove. Never had any problems.
Hope that helps.

I use the cnd scrub fresh to cleanse and either cnd dsolve or if I've run out acetone. I've not had any problems x

I use CND Scrubfresh to cleanse the nail plate prior to using the Foundation gel. This is only because I have Scrubfesh as part of my L&P system anyway, so don't need to buy 2 products.
To remove the gel inhibition layer I use D'Sperse.

To remove the actual Gelish though I find Acetone too harsh and dehydrating for my regular clients. I only use the Gelish remover now and have no problems with dehydrated nails. I know it costs more, but it is worth it. I buy buy the largest size so I do save a little.

Thanks for the replies just don't want to have to much of the same stuff but different makes! Oh do are use the ph bond?

Just going to invest in gelish polishes so excited can't wait to offer this to my clients xx

I use the PH Bond but when I ran out of Gelish cleanser and couldn't get hold of the larger bottle at my local sally's I resorted to using D-Solve and Acetone - works the same and is cheaper.

I use all scrubfresh to clean the nail plate (was using harmony cleanser but don't rate it tbh) and nsi cleanse to wipe the tacky layer off. Yes I use ph bond too. IU use acetone to soak off. You will love gelish, I adore it xxx

I use orly gelfx cleanser and remover as pretty much same as gelish products but much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back