Gelish structure advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanneNicole

Reaction score
Hi all,

I did a gelish manicure last night and have just got a text to say that she has chipped one finger while packing her suitcase! I have said to come back today before she goes on holiday tomorrow and I will fix it. As she is quite heavy handed on her nails I thought about adding structure to all the nails when she comes to get that one repaired. As I obviously don't want to do all the nails again can I just lightly buff the top coat using the 180 sponge buffer add the structure, cure and then do TIO?

Didn't want to read and run, but honest opinion, I have no idea. Might he good to give harmony or your trainer a quick call to check if you don't get an answer xx

Hello I did the gelish course last month and you can put gelish over the colour coat, we was shown structure under colour coat but was told it can be used on top and also used as the top coat but don't remove the stick layer for about a minute, I suppose you can use top it off on top if you like.
Hope this helps tracy x x

Hello I did the gelish course last month and you can put gelish over the colour coat, we was shown structure under colour coat but was told it can be used on top and also used as the top coat but don't remove the stick layer for about a minute, I suppose you can use top it off on top if you like.
Hope this helps tracy x x

That's great, will give it a go and will also take ChicUnique advice and give harmony a call xx

Have just spoken to Nail Harmony and they were great! You really can't beat their customer service, and yes they said it should be fine to put the structure over the lightly buffed original TIO and then to TIO again afterwards.
Many thanks again to both of you for the advice you are fab:D

Thanks hun! That's handy to know :) xx

Latest posts

Back