Gelish Structure Gel out of stock, what to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
So now Gelish have run out of stock of Structure gel and Ive hardly any left ..what to do ?? I use it on all my clients as they are ex acrylic users ,Im debating wether to attempt to use another brand and hope they dont notice ?? What are others doing ???:rolleyes:

Have you contacted your local trainer to see if she's got a spare pot you can buy?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Have read on previous posts that people just put an extra layer of tio

Yes an extra layer of TIO has much the same effect. However, most ex acrylic clients where the damage has grown out should be OK with just normal Gelish application.

Where abouts are you from? If you are local you can buy one of mine to put you on to till they are back in stock. I hardly ever use it.

Where abouts are you from? If you are local you can buy one of mine to put you on to till they are back in stock. I hardly ever use it.

Thankyou for that ,Im in Berkshire though ;).
I think I may just do another layer of colour, so 3 in total and 2 coats of top coat to conpensate.What Im concerned about ,as I said ,all my clients are ex acrylic users ,so when I converted them I used the structure straight away for the added strength and have since on them,I also charged them the same price for the Gelish as the acrylics so I didnt loose out ,now I just feel if Im not applying Structure gel I ll have to charge cheaper which means obviously Im going to be loosing out ...but I guess if I offer the extra colour coat n TIO both of us will be happy...well hopefully :wink2:

Young nails maniQ (in the pot) can be used under any gel polish system. I've used it with shellac on those with weak nails and its been absolutely fine. Hth xx

I'm in Berkshire too! Never used structure gel and lots of mine are ex acrylic. Nearly always use 3 coats of colour as not many Gelish colours cover well enough in 2 coats.. X

What Im concerned about ,as I said ,all my clients are ex acrylic users ,so when I converted them I used the structure straight away for the added strength and have since on them,I also charged them the same price for the Gelish as the acrylics so I didnt loose out ,now I just feel if Im not applying Structure gel I ll have to charge cheaper which means obviously Im going to be loosing out ...but I guess if I offer the extra colour coat n TIO both of us will be happy...well hopefully :wink2:

This is interesting. I charge less for gel polish than enhancements. This is because it takes me half the time. I am actually making more money since offering gel polish because I can fit more clients in. Two gel polish clients pay more than one enhancement client.

I have only used my structure gel a few times (on new clients with e-file damage). I have converted nearly all my clients from enhancements without the need for structure. Gelish really is strong enough on its own for the vast majority of clients.

As already mentioned gelish should be strong enough fur your old acrylic wearers, I only use on on ladies with really weak, damaged nails & I do sometimes use it on ladies who have really long natural nails & refuse to have any length off.
Use two coats of TIO if it makes you feel better however I'm sure they will all be just fine with one x

Latest posts

Back