Gelish Top It Off brush gone hard!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirin

Reaction score
I did a two sets of nails and have hardly had my gelish stuff for long the brush has gone hard so I dipped it on soak off in the clients home but the next client when I did the brush went stiff! Help! Why is that??:0

I had same problem, if you ring nail harmony they will send you some replacements. This happened with me because I wiped the brush after it became a little stained!

Originally the brush will have gone hard because of UV-rays, either from your lamp or the sun. Then you put it in acetone which melted the brush and when you take it out again the melted material will have hardened again.

Don't use acetone on plastic!;)

Oh but I have all my gelish colours in a case with no light goin thru at all....oh it's very stiff the brush I dnt know how that happend..but then again whenever I do get any colour on it I wipe on the lint free wipe! Hope that's all right! P.s any suggestions which lint free pads are the best becos at the moment I'm having so much trouble with fluff!:mad: lol

It's OK to wipe them with a wipe but only with cleanser or alcohol, never acetone;)

There might have been light coming through a window when you were applying?

I think harmony send out replacement brushes if needed so ask them:wink2:

Ur right I was near her garden window! Doin her gelish pedi! Gosh these brushes are ever so sensitive lol thank you so much will give them a ring x

I had the same problem with my 'foundation' & 'top it off' the alcohol worked a treat. Great advise.

Latest posts

Back