Gelish-why do you have to wipe the base coat prior to color?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for replying. Could you use CND Nail Prime as well as Scrub Fresh if further dehydration was needed? Xx

I'm not familiar with all of the CND products so I am unsure what Nail Prime is. Sorry

I'm not familiar with all of the CND products so I am unsure what Nail Prime is. Sorry

It's a dehydrator that can be used before enhancements and CND Shellac for lift prone clients. I sometimes use it under CND Shellac if the client has lifting problems and all other options have been exhausted. ;) xx

It's a dehydrator that can be used before enhancements and CND Shellac for lift prone clients. I sometimes use it under CND Shellac if the client has lifting problems and all other options have been exhausted. ;) xx

Do you mean Nail Fresh? If so, yes, you can use that too. But I find that Gelish stays on really well and hardly ever need to dehydrate further.

Thank you for replying. Could you use CND Nail Prime as well as Scrub Fresh if further dehydration was needed? Xx

Have never used nail prime so not sure but I really don't think you'd need to.

I always use phbond but some clients I think have dry nails so would I be better cutting out this step?

I really ought to do training with nail harmony! I'm gel nail trained and done shellac course, just can't justify the extra expense! Xxxxx

I always use phbond but some clients I think have dry nails so would I be better cutting out this step?

I really ought to do training with nail harmony! I'm gel nail trained and done shellac course, just can't justify the extra expense! Xxxxx

No you don't need to cut it out. Cleanse is the main dehydrated, PH bond restores the nail to its natural PH level, which is a requirement to make gelish adhere better.

Just retail your cuticle oil and if the use it regularly they will see a difference.

Laura xx

Aw thanks chick! Xxxxx

Aaaaaah my lamp has just gone on the blink! It's a UV. I would like an LED one, can anyone tell me if the ASP mini LED lamp is fine for Gelish. I can't afford the cost of the Harmony lamps yet. Saw the Asp mini one on Sally's website and wonder if it would cure ok.

Latest posts

Back