Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of/ purchased from harmonygelish.co.uk? It's slightly cheaper than where I'd usually buy but I'm scared it's fake!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I doubt they are fake as I would expect them to be a lot cheaper if they were , but unless they are an authorised seller its probably best to stick with harmony directly or sally's

Thanks for reply I might just stick to Sally's just now :) x

Has anyone heard of/ purchased from harmonygelish.co.uk? It's slightly cheaper than where I'd usually buy but I'm scared it's fake!

Hi,

They are not an authorised seller so please don't purchase from there! Nail Harmony UK are the only UK authorised sellers who own the intellectual property rights. Here's a link to the stockists:
Stockists | Nail Harmony | Nail Products, Gelish, Gelish Hard Gel, Gels Nail Products, Nail Varnish, Polish Nail Products, Soak Off Gel Polish, Acrylic Home Nail Products, Gelish, Reveal, Gels Nail Products, Nail Varnish, Polish Nail Products, Soak O

Georgie xx

Ignore me!

Last edited:
That's great thanks I'm glad you told me that! Sometimes things that seem too good to be true...are!! Lol x

Latest posts

Back