Gellish Relish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sameallen

Reaction score
Hi All
Having had a background in make up I am thinking about breaking into nails.... but where does a girls start??
I am thinking about starting with a product like gellish - can anyone tell me who that manufacturer or UK distributor is so that I can seek out some training in Devon.
Thanks folks xx

Hiya I am looking into doing gelish just now to cant wait to do the course the distributors and trainers are called harmony nails uk x

Hi - Anna Curtis is your Cornwall Educator for Gelish (Nail Harmony UK)

Lots of info on the facebook page for Nail Harmony UK too...

Welcome to Facebook

Plus the website www.nailharmonyuk.com

If you post a thread on the Facebook page, Anna should respond, if she hasn't after awhile, contact me on there too & I'll give her a nughe for you :)

You can start off with a 3 day Gelish course which will give you manicure & pedicure training as well as Gelish xx

Thanks guys, I've put a message on facebook for Anna - fingers crossed!
Thanks again xx

Hi - Anna Curtis is your Cornwall Educator for Gelish (Nail Harmony UK)

Lots of info on the facebook page for Nail Harmony UK too...

Welcome to Facebook

Plus the website www.nailharmonyuk.com

If you post a thread on the Facebook page, Anna should respond, if she hasn't after awhile, contact me on there too & I'll give her a nughe for you :)

You can start off with a 3 day Gelish course which will give you manicure & pedicure training as well as Gelish xx

Hi.. Thanks Bev

Yes, feel free to make contact with me on Nail Harmony UK facebook page.
I cover Cornwall, Devon and part of Dorset for Nail Harmony education.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Anna

Latest posts

Back