Gellux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ro ro

Reaction score
hi peeps does anyone know if ypu can use gelish base and top coat with gelux please:eek:

Never mix different product makes together, they are not designed to work with anything but their own top and base coats. You would be asking for problems, breakdown of service and your insurance would not cover you. Plus if your client found out she would be must unhappy as she isn't getting a complete and correct product or sevice.

Never mix different product makes together, they are not designed to work with anything but their own top and base coats. You would be asking for problems, breakdown of service and your insurance would not cover you. Plus if your client found out she would be must unhappy as she isn't getting a complete and correct product or sevice.

no not really cause gelish is the best product just was asking if any one new thats all not what you thought i should do keep that to yourself:smack:

Great way to respond to someone who took the time to answer your question.

Lovely attitude.

no not really cause gelish is the best product just was asking if any one new thats all not what you thought i should do keep that to yourself:smack:
Rude!!! Maz101 was giving you advice. Why ask a question if you don't want a sensible answer??

I am gobsmacked! Words fail me...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Some people don't deserve to be on here

I'm gob smacked.. :rolleyes:

Seems you have already asked this question over 3 times but with different products...

Why ask if you don't want a proper answer? Some people amaze me!

Wow. And this is exactly what gives others a bad name.
You ask if you can mix systems, you are given a very good reason why not and you reply like this.
No doubt you will go on to mix systems, probably using products bought cheap off eBay and without consideration to clients.

And yes, that is my personal opinion and yes I am completely judging you.

If you don't care about your work then you certainly shouldn't be on here wasting geeks time when they have the courtesy to help you.

Wow. You didn't hear what you wanted to so you are super rude? Way to burn bridges!

Great way to respond to someone who took the time to answer your question.

Lovely attitude.

well i was asking for advice not her opinion its not like i was offering crap base and top coats the very best in fact :rolleyes:

Opinion : here's what I think
Advice : this is what I think you should do

Very similar. She was only answering, you obviously didn't receive the response you wanted but that's no excuse to be rude.

I was actually offering advice and whether its a gel thats good or bad doesn't come into it (I know gelish is good before anyone comments on that) you shouldn't mix different company products, gelish or any gel system is only as good as the group of products put together, gelish or similar are excellent as a group because that's how they were designed, gelish bottom, gelish colour gelish top coat take one component out and put another from a different company, it changes the components, so it won't work as well, this is true of anything when specifically designed to work as a group.

As other have said you shouldnt mix products.

Genuine question... I you think Gelish is the very best (and i agree!) why dont you use the complete Gelish system?

Latest posts

Back