General acrylic tool/product/prep questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuchessDev

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just have a few general questions regarding acrylic/products/prep...sorry for a long post in advance!

• which L&P systems do you recommend?

• which tips would you recommend?

• would you recommend using cuticle remover? Please can you give reasons either way

• have any of you used a curette during prep? Would you recommend?

• where do you buy your products & tools from? I would like to only use buffers & files once only but I would also like to try to buy everything from the one place.

• I am doing an acrylic course that is tip & overlay but I think I will much prefer to use forms/sculpt - can anyone recommend a good sculpt course?

Any help is gratefully appreciated [emoji4][emoji172]

Hi, welcome to the site, everything you've asked will (or should) be covered in your course and all your questions have been asked on here before so your best place to start is with the search option, there are literally hundreds of posts for you to read and digest. Have fun :cool:

Yes of course my course has covered what they recommend & use, however I am looking for an unbiased opinion on the questions asked - hence why I asked them in the first place.
My course does not teach with the use of cuticle remover nor a curette either. I am asking for opinions of people who HAVE used these so I can make my own mind up on usage.
I am asking these questions so I can offer the BEST to my clients. Not because I have no idea about anything & I am virgin/clueless to it all.
I obviously am aware there are 100s of posts to digest but as I have a lot of questions I'm sure you can imagine it would take a lot of time to filter through answers for each question! Which is why I've made 1 post for myself.

I would suggest you take the time to search, since most people will have differing opinions. You've asked a lot of questions and may not get many replies because answering them all is time consuming. Best of luck! And happy searching.

Latest posts

Back