Germaine de Capuccini Skin Care Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Hi guys

Have any of you used or heard of the Germaine de Capuccini skin care range - good or bad, as a salon or a client using the range.

Would love to hear from any salons that use this range in their salon.

Am looking to start a professional skin care range in the salon that I rent a room from shortly and this range sounds good, but I am concerned that it is not a well known name.

Many thanks for your comments.

x x x

Well it may not be well known name in the UK but it is a very respected name here in Spain. I went to a therapist for about a year who used it and was very pleased with the products.

Why worry about a product range not being well known in the UK? Acaedemie de Beaute is not WELL known in the UK but has been hugely well known all over Europe for more than 80 years!!! It is a beautiful range and well worth looking into as well as Nimue Skin Care from South Africa. Get some information on these ranges sent to you from Hyperion Group on 0113 275 5719

thanks geeg - you are a star as per usual.

I emailed Hyperion yesterday so should hopefully be receiving their info soon.

will keep you posted.

x x x

Hi guys

Have any of you used or heard of the Germaine de Capuccini skin care range - good or bad, as a salon or a client using the range.

Would love to hear from any salons that use this range in their salon.

Am looking to start a professional skin care range in the salon that I rent a room from shortly and this range sounds good, but I am concerned that it is not a well known name.

Many thanks for your comments.

x x x

Hi,we used Germaine de capuccini in my last salon.They are fantastic products and have some super products for every skin type and problem.

They also do a lovely make up range.They had great customer service team with in salon help for new salons.They used to come out to the salon and train and also help with sales tecniques ect.

Excellent company,and as Geeg said,maybe not that well known over here but very,very big in Spain as it is a Spanish company.HTH:)

Hi guys

Would love to hear from any salons that

I use Germaine De Capuccini its really brilliant iv'e been using it in my salon for 6 years now .
The main thing about it is Client satisfaction my clients get results and they love it .
There is always on going training in Manchester and the start up is just over £1000.00 that includes training and retail products .
Your rep will probably be Gez I love her to bits

if you want to know more just PM me

Ruby

Latest posts

Back