Getting a tattoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 22 tats and have them on my feet, wrist, ankles, side of calf, wedding ring finger, back of neck, back top of arms, celtic arm bands. To me the one that hurt most was my wedding ring finger on the inside, it felt like it was being cut off when the tattoist was doing it. I vowed never to have any more tats after that, but after a couple off months went back and had two more on the outide edge of my hands and had my wedding ring finger tat recoloured, had another celtic band and a massive one on my leg. I have used various tattoists from different places and to me the longer the tattoo takes the easy the pain is. Its worth it though and I am now planning a couple more and then I think that will be it for me although I do adore the arm sleeves!!
Posted via Mobile Device

dont have it on your foot!! if i knew then how much it was gonna hurt i wouldnt of had it done although i absolutely love it now and everyone comments on it, it just hurt too much

Photo0324.jpg

i just had one done on my foot. goodness it hurt soooooooooo much. the one on my lower back was less painful and hte one of my bottom didnt hurt at all! but the one on my foot was agony.

The one I had on my ankle hurt more than my tummy. I went with my friend who asked for a small dolphin on her shoulder blade and when it was finished it looked like a whale. LOL. Its mean, but I've never laughed so much in my life!! The poor thing has it now for the rest of her life x
Posted via Mobile Device

I've just my 3rd tattoo done today!! It hurt for the 1st 5 mins and then numbed up :green: the one on my shoulder was fine but the one on y lower back hurt!!! I think it all depends on your pain threshold!

I've got my initial on my wrist aswell, I've also got one on my back and I'd say the wrist was most painful, that said it wasn't anything really bad, I'd have it done again! Plus it was over in about 5 minutes haha. I'm a baby too lol but it wasn't anywhere near as painful as I thought it would be. Good luck you'll be fine! x x

Kellyhacker your foot tattoo is beautiful! Love it!

I have 11 tattoos and they all hurt in varying degrees. The outline hurts the most - you're usually starting to numb and your endorphins kick in when they get to the colouring. Everytime I get a tattoo I'm excited until about 5 seconds in - then I think 'what the hell am I doing, I should have learnt by now'.

Go to the chemist and get some numbing cream if you don't tolerate pain.

Latest posts

Back