Getting appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
Last week I had a gap between appointments on my late night, so I texted about 12 clients offering up the appointment.

I was pleased and surprised to receive 4 texts back saying sorry but at work, or see you soon, etc, and 1 did book, so result!

I have 2 gaps next week at my other venue, so texted about 10 clients about 30 minutes ago, 1 client texted back and took 1 of the appointment slots (haven't seen him for about a year). I haven't had any other replies yet, but still a result!

I've now got most clients either on my email list or mobile phone list, and the rest I have either home phone and address, so feel that I can get hold of most clients at a flick of a switch (email/mobile).

What a great idea!!
And such an easy way to get more clients in the door!!
xxx
:green:

Hippy Chick can u ring all mine for me please lol You go girl !!!!

Thats the way to do it x

I had one of them text me back and ask who I was (even though I had stated it clearly in the message), I texted back and said who I was and explained that it was a new and exciting service I know offered my clients.:green:

What a great idea, way to go ..x

Great idea!!! xx

It is a great idea and something we have been doing for a while, we also offer a 'preference service' Where we put another time and day/date against the booking that the Client may prefer if our columns are full. With this you can really juggle things around if you start getting cancellations. It actually can free up some serious Salon Time.

Great minds think alike! Ive also done this, this week and had a great response too. Clients have commented on what a good idea it is too.So quick and easy...and cheap!!

I've just had another client book in from the text messages. so out of 24 texts, I think I got 4 thanks but no thanks, and 3 bookings and one 'who are you?'.

this is a great idea and one l'll keep in mind. I have only just started up so i have lots of free time at the mo so I text and sent a face book msg all my friends and family offering discounted apps. for 1 month and have had 6 bookings so far.

Ivw done this to all my special occasion clients today and im amazed of how many bookings I have taken...it works and I love it!

Sue x x

Latest posts

Back