Getting made redundant Yipee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newintown

Reaction score
Ok if I had but this thread up last Friday it would be more like:cry: :cry: .
But now I have had time to think things throught this could be just the thing I need to kick me in the backside and get me doing what i really want to do.... NAILS.
I am still up set that I will no longer be there and not working with the people who i've met there.
I will not finish for 8 months but this gives me plenty of time to do training. I am currently doing EN home course but thing I would benefit from a classroom courses.

Any advise/experiences on training would be greatly apperciated.

Maybe things do happen for a reason ???

I am a great beliver in things happening because they are ment to and this sounds like a good thing.
If I were you I would talk to creative and ask them about following up on your home study course with a one to one day so that you can see exactly where you need help. Creative might want you to do a foudation first but I think it would be worth asking, I have done a couple of 1 2 1's and think they are the best way to get ahead.:lol: Good luck hun:hug:

My redundancy is what got me into nails...if by default!!!

Use a bit of your redundancy money and invest in yourself and get some classroom training.

If this isnt a sign that you should be doing nails that I dont know what is!

Like has been said before - things happen for a reason, we dont always know at the time what that reason is (I should know more than most) so take this as a positive step towards your new career.

Cant remember whose signature tune it is but - TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Latest posts

Back