Getting married!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty

Reaction score
Hi ya!
i need some advice and i know u geeks are the best people to ask. I'm getting married on tuesday, and I'm going to tip my nails.
I would like to airbrush them and was wondering the best way to do it. I'm trying to work out how I'm going to hold the stencil and the airbrush gun................. can anybody help me please

Congrats Misty and all the best for Tuesday. The easiest way is to use pre-cut masks which are self adhesive, but if you can't get hold of any of those, try taping each side of the stencil to something, some people use nail enamel bottles, others use plates, basically anything that you can move close together to get the stencil to curve to fit your nail (without moving once you get your finger in place). So, tape each side of the stencil to something, slide the 'somethings' together until you get the right curve, slide your fingernail underneath and spray! I hope all that makes sense!

Good Luck with the wedding.
Jackie

Hi Jackie,
thank you for your reply, i wll give that a try. I did think about taping the stencil down, but were'nt sure if it would work.
thanks again

I've once read a trick from Gina Wallace. She uses a biscut tin box and 2 magnets. You place te stencil on the box, place one magnet at each end of the stencil and them push the together, creating a small "some" under with you can place one finger. Then, to airbrush, all you have to do is place finger under the "dome", lift a bit until the nail is against the stencil and then airbrush. Hope this makes sense, and hope it workd too (i've never tried it myself as i don't airbrush)

All the best to you on your wedding day. May the sun continue to shine on you both for the rest of your lives.

Love and Best Wishes for a brilliant day. I sure you will look gorgeous and nails will be prefect.

Love Val

congratulations to you both, hope you have your selfs a fantastic day.:Love: :Love: :Love:

Hi Misty,
is it this Tuesday (tomorrow) or next week that you are getting married?
I only ask because we produce airbrushing masks and I can send you some to use for your wedding nails
hope i'm not too late? call it a wedding pressie x

And I can vouch for the quality of Sherrie's masks..... I use them all the time!

Jackie
x

Aspirations said:
Hi Misty,
is it this Tuesday (tomorrow) or next week that you are getting married?
I only ask because we produce airbrushing masks and I can send you some to use for your wedding nails
hope i'm not too late? call it a wedding pressie x
Hi ya,
thank you so much, but its this tuesday in 11 hours and we are still trying to sort everything
I would like to say thank you to everyone for all the nice things that have said.
let you all know how it goes and thank you again
:hug: :hug:

valburt said:
All the best to you on your wedding day. May the sun continue to shine on you both for the rest of your lives.

Love and Best Wishes for a brilliant day. I sure you will look gorgeous and nails will be prefect.

Love Val
Hi honey,
thank you so much, that was such a lovely thing to say and it will stay with me for the whole day

:hug:

oh hunnie go to bed! its a tireing day!

Have fun and have a long happy marraige!

May all your best days as a couple be your worst as a married couple! If that makes any sence!

Good luck!:hug:

Hiya Misty,

I hope everything has gone well so far and everything will continue to go well for the rest of today and the rest of your lives :)

Good luck, with lots of warm wishes and cuddles (from both of us!)

Linzi

Hello everyone!

we done, we tied the knot yesterday, the day went really well and i got really drunk.
just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone for their kind words and thoughts

P.S. i never got to do my nails, there were'nt enough hours in day, but we are going away for a few days so i'll do them for honeymoon

:hug:

Congratulations hun!

Hope you had a fab day and hope to see some pics really soon!

Latest posts

Back