Getting the perfect baby pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowiealex

Reaction score
hi everyone,I have a client who wants to baby pink,I've attached a photo of what she wants and her hair now..I've done this pink a few times now with diff colour houses as I can't seem to quite get the right pastel shade,I've mixed conditioner with the colour the last time and almost got there but it seems to end up slightly deeper all the time..any suggestions would be really appreciated thankyou

hi everyone,I have a client who wants to baby pink,I've attached a photo of what she wants and her hair now..I've done this pink a few times now with diff colour houses as I can't seem to quite get the right pastel shade,I've mixed conditioner with the colour the last time and almost got there but it seems to end up slightly deeper all the time..any suggestions would be really appreciated thankyou

Hi are you brand specific or are you open to trying different brands? also I can't find the photo you uploaded? If you have a pic of what you're aiming for, I'd love to help. I work with Wella.

sparkshaircolor.jpg

Can be diluted with crystal clear:
Sparks_Pink_Kiss_Crystal_Clear.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Sc7o7QDSl8.jpg

I have only tried out their blue s so far & like them a lot.

Love this brand ^

Latest posts

Back