GHD's - Are they really worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I threw out my GHD dryer. (It was a day I was in a bad mood and it didn't do as well on a client as it should have. Got so angry I threw it out.) Thought it was awful. The highest heat was ok, but nothing amazing like I was expecting. And it didn't leave the hair as nice as the Valera dryer.

But that's just me! I can see how some would love it. We all have different preferences.

This is how I feel about parlux's. I find the ghd aura makes the whole experience better. It's more feminine, less mechanic x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah I see. My blow dries are my weak point thus far lol. Maybe it's worth the investment then. One of my main issues is blasting the hair I'm not actually drying Haha. I am getting better though (I swear haha)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Just seen you only started blow drying last year so don't worry too much, takes lots and lots and lots of practice to learn the tension. Your hands need to learn how to move which for me was one of the hardest things x

I just bought the corioliss c3 straighteners for myself to try before the salon n I love them! So light, I only need to put heat to #2 (out of 5 levels) so much better for my hair! Love them x

Just seen you only started blow drying last year so don't worry too much, takes lots and lots and lots of practice to learn the tension. Your hands need to learn how to move which for me was one of the hardest things x

Started my course at the beginning of January. It's bloody intense and really hard work. I've had swollen feet, ankles and now trapped nerve in my shoulder Haha.

I just bought the corioliss c3 straighteners for myself to try before the salon n I love them! So light, I only need to put heat to #2 (out of 5 levels) so much better for my hair! Love them x

Ooh I've got the C1 straighteners.

Latest posts

Back