GIGI Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nique

Reaction score
Anyone ever used Gi Gi Wax?

Their range looks really nice but just wanted some advice from anyone that might have tried it.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Anyone ever used Gi Gi Wax?

Their range looks really nice but just wanted some advice from anyone that might have tried it.

Thanks in advance for any advice
Yes ive used the all purpose honey and it is very nice wax.Bit more expensive than most other waxes as it comes in smaller pots.
Other than that not much to say about it.Im using their wax off lotion at the mo and thats very good as i find people are coming in so cold or with dry skin and getting residue left on skin a bit more than usual this is very good for removing any traces.

I love their honey waxes, but absolutely hate their brazilian hard wax.

thanks for your advice

I've used the GiGi all purpose honey wax, hemp and tea tree cream waxes in the past, all of which did a perfectly good job at getting hair out. Their pre and post epilation products are pretty standard, although I still keep a bottle of their Wax Off lotion in the salon - as Gillian said, it's really effective at quickly shifting sticky residue (especially if you get wax on your hands!) and it smells good too, which is always a bonus!

I'm with Huberella on the GiGi Brazilian hard wax, in fact I'd probably go so far as to say it's the worst I've ever used - I found it too hot for my liking, and it quickly becomes brittle as it cools on the skin, although this was a few years ago so they may have improved the formula since then.

Latest posts

Back