Gigi's Nail Class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunaberry

Reaction score
Wow! Think I've just found my new bible! :biggrin:

After reading a thread on here about Gigi's book I decided to treat myself. I am new to nails and thought it would be better to eliminate any bad haits now and start as I mean to go on. Have to say the book is fantastic so a huge thank you to you Gigi!

I don't want to knock my college course as due to my personal health and circumstances it was all I was able to do for now and is a good starting point. I also can not fault my tutors for their support and advice.

However I am so motivated by the passion for nails from Gigi and everyone else on this site that goes beyond just getting a qualification to earn money and is all about creating the best, beautiful nails (which can only result in success anyway!) I will definitely be continuing my training after college to fine tune my techniques (just need to decide who with now!) and I can't wait.

For now I can't believe how much I have learnt just from nailclass's first chapter! Have to say, think I'm getting a bit of a girl crush (sorry Gigi!) :Love:
I promise it will stay at hero worship lol!!
Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to say thanks. Off now to continue reading!! x

Last edited:
Wow! Think I've just found my new bible! :biggrin:

After reading a thread on here about Gigi's book I decided to treat myself. I am new to nails and thought it would be better to eliminate any bad haits now and start as I mean to go on. Have to say the book is fantastic so a huge thank you to you Gigi!

I don't want to knock my college course as due to my personal health and circumstances it was all I was able to do for now and is a good starting point. I also can not fault my tutors for their support and advice.

However I am so motivated by the passion for nails from Gigi and everyone else on this site that goes beyond just getting a qualification to earn money and is all about creating the best, beautiful nails (which can only result in success anyway!) I will definitely be continuing my training after college to fine tune my techniques (just need to decide who with now!) and I can't wait.

For now I can't believe how much I have learnt just from Nail Class's first chapter! Have to say, think I'm getting a bit of a girl crush (sorry Gigi!) :Love:
I promise it will stay at hero worship lol!!
Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to say thanks. Off now to continue reading!! x

oooh I ordered mine last night after reading all the info on here - can't wait for it to get here! :wink2:

You will love it, it's great!
Must admit when I first opened it I thought oh not many pictures, but started reading and well trust me with such great clear explanations and descriptions I can see why they weren't needed!
I haven't stopped looking at it all day and so pleased I got it. Hope can do it justice with my work!

i love love love this book!! i also ordered it after reading the reviews on this site, i cant believe how much information is packed into it! i have learnt more from reading it than i ever did at college.
hope u love it too xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I have ordered mine from Sweet squared on Friday. I cannot wait to start reading and learning from the best ..

Totally agree with everyone. Amazing x

Hi girls sorry may be missing it but what is the book called as I love Gigis tips ! , , and know the book will really help me as just starting out and really want to be the very best I can be :)

Hi girls sorry may be missing it but what is the book called as I love Gigis tips ! , , and know the book will really help me as just starting out and really want to be the very best I can be :)

It's called Nailclass ... available from Amazon, Sweet Squared, Mundo, The Book Depository and other good book shops.

i love love love this book!! i also ordered it after reading the reviews on this site, i cant believe how much information is packed into it! i have learnt more from reading it than i ever did at college.
hope u love it too xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Me too. Fab isn't it!
Really well explained I love it

Latest posts

Back