Gin @10:30

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuttie_Pie

Reaction score
Is it wrong to be drinking this early in the morning?
:?:

Probably.. but its half term, the kids are doing my head in and hubbys off work and i need a drink too....

not in australia! here its beer oclock when its double digits- 10am, so your half an hour late!

Im dangerous enough without having a drink during the day, I can just about talk properly in an evening when I have one.LOL

robs off today..thank god he has been away for seven days so i have nearly turned to the blossom hills myself..instead i am doing the washing.....and he has taken the boys to anfield to see the trophies:eek: but atleast its a break until he clears off for another 7 days.roll on next week ...SCHOOL

eh...yeah..lol a lil early, but i cant promise id turn one down if someone put one in front of me now...haha

It's early for Mother's Ruin (that's gin for you youngsters who don't know) :lol:

Any reason for the early start?

Nothing else in to drink and i need to go shopping

hope u dont have any clients today...lol

Im just at college at the mo so its week off this week
lol

going to paint my nails soon that should be fun

im a good girl. no old enough to drink.

My ar*e

LOL

you will be soon tho neway

Just An add on what is everyone's favourite drink????

vodka & Redbull!

Vodka and coke

Hmmmm im really into Gin with apple and raspberry juice ( you can get from tescos) Had it in a cocktail at the living room in leeds and it was to die for....

Off to my Gran's funeral in an hour so I suspect I will be drunk tonight!

ima voddy n red bull girlie myself...or wine..white

i cant wait to go on holiday next year. there are 4 optics in our rooms .Vodka, Rum, Whisky and Gin

Cuttie_Pie said:
Just An add on what is everyone's favourite drink????

Oh what a question to ask ........ I'm going to waffle now...
BACARDI - I collect bacardi - they have just brought out apple flavour and vanilla, but they wouldn't let me buy it as gatwick last week as I was travelling within the EU. There was a FREE bacardi bar in south terminal and I was travelling on my own. After persuading them to give me a free t shirt and some stirrers and mats, I had a few (free) cocktails, then was wandering round gatwick all squiffy!! They had bacardi bar stools and tables which i wanted to take too!!
In my collection I've got Oro, 8 year. raspberry,limon, orange, coconut and spice. I have a deicated display area in my kitchen and have all ther parafonalia I've collected over the years! t shirts, hats, glasses etc.. everybody coments on it..........am I weird or what!!

Latest posts

Back