glam lash eyelash extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emzil16

Reaction score
hi, i have been doing eyelash extentions since october and just as i thought i was getting good at them , i have had a client return saying all her lashes have come out after 1 week,
she tells me she has nt put anything on them, uses oil free make up removers etc
and has nt been rubbing them they just all seem to have fallen out from the bond as her natural lash is still there.

any idea s on what i might have done ?

could it be my glue past its shelf life, how long should it last?

could she be using the oil based removers and just saying she s not.?

any helps appreciated

hi, i have been doing eyelash extentions since october and just as i thought i was getting good at them , i have had a client return saying all her lashes have come out after 1 week,
she tells me she has nt put anything on them, uses oil free make up removers etc
and has nt been rubbing them they just all seem to have fallen out from the bond as her natural lash is still there.

any idea s on what i might have done ?

could it be my glue past its shelf life, how long should it last?

could she be using the oil based removers and just saying she s not.?

any helps appreciated

Hey hun, dont panic there could be many reasons why this has happened to "1" client, and thats important to remember, it is only "1" client :green:

Check your glue, depending on what glue you use depends on its shelf life once opened (it should tell you how long on the bottle). she may have excess oily lashes in which case the glue wont stay on aswell, she could have opened the oven in the first 24 hours and the excess heat from the oven could have damaged the bond of the glue, she could have showered within the time allocated for your particular glue to set, there are soooo many reasons and not necessarily be your fault :green:

Get her back in, go over her aftercare with her, see how many have actually come out (clients do exagerate). As for whether or not to charge her for this appointment is up to you, you could say you will charge her an infill appoint, or do her a free infill depending on what you think is the best thing to do.

Until you get to see her and have a chat with her you wont have the full picture, no answers from me Im afraid, but I hope Iv given you some more reasons, other than your fault :hug:

Let us know how you get on xxx

thanks for your help, im just having one of those days that you doubt yourself.
but ur dead right!!

just a wee something, did you remember to give your glue bottle a good shake before using, this may make a difference x

just a wee something, did you remember to give your glue bottle a good shake before using, this may make a difference x

This is a good point from Ruth - especially with Glam Lash.

I think if all your clients are fine, the only 1 has a problem, it's most likely to be something they have done. (Whether you get to the bottom of it is another matter)!

Yeah I gave it a good shake, it's just one of those things I think I probably will never know, I might just buy a new bottle of glue incase

Yeah I gave it a good shake, it's just one of those things I think I probably will never know, I might just buy a new bottle of glue incase

I think the Glamlash Glue has a life span of at least 9 month or a year depending on which one came with your training pack.
Might be best to give them a call and ask :) before you rush out and buy a new glue xx

We get one client every now and then, the last one we had was several months ago and she had very oily lashes. Best not to worry to much as it was just the one client :) xx

Latest posts

Back