Glamorous Lengths Russian range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
done a maintenence today, the hair still feels perfect and the bonds are still good, but they've only been in a month and half. but so far so good. are they better than the normal hair planet range? hmm the jury is out as yet but I'll keep updated! xxx

Just interested to know how your celeb choice clients are getting on with the hair? I had beauty works in my own hair when I was training in hair extensions but found it went horrendously dry after 2 washes, although 2 of my friends have it in for 8 months and love it.

Just interested to know how your celeb choice clients are getting on with the hair? I had beauty works in my own hair when I was training in hair extensions but found it went horrendously dry after 2 washes, although 2 of my friends have it in for 8 months and love it.

getting on fine, removing a set on friday to rebond so will let you know for definate but seem to be good. but that said, i personally would rather just go with their regular hair and get new stuff every 3-4 months!! xx

I couldnt agree more, since ive been fitting them I haven't had one complaint! believe me ive tried every single "budget" brand foxy,lush,hairxt but none of them compare to this hair and ive been fitting extensions since 2008, it dooesnt tangle or go dry xx

so glad i saw this comment ive just done my training and ive fitted my first person with glamorous lengths russian range

xx

Hey sorry to jump on an old thread. I recently trained with Belles extensions and on the course they recommended not to use any supplier that would not send a sample as you can't guarantee the quality of the hair. so I emailed glamorous lengths today regarding a sample of their Russian hair to be told they don't send samples. I am now not going to use them as a supplier can anyone else recommend a good supplier. I have been looking at hair rebellion is the hair good quality and how is the customer service?
Thankyou. X

If its a budget range try hairplanet I trained and used hair rebellion and found it very dry from get go x

If its a budget range try hairplanet I trained and used hair rebellion and found it very dry from get go x

Thank you. There are soo many companies out there. I had a look on the huge extension thread but it gets abit confusing x

We use Russian hair at our salon and all the girls love the quality off the hair :)

Unlike other hair types such as Chinese or Indian, Russian hair is naturally fine, soft and silky in texture. I would defiantly recommend this hair, Also Russian hair is often naturally much lighter in colour than other hair types it can be lightened or dyed to reach an exact colour match much more easily and without the need for such harsh chemicals.
Using a loop brush will reduce damage to the hair extensions as the loops just glide over the hair extensions and prevents them from getting damaged. :)

We use Russian hair at our salon and all the girls love the quality off the hair :)

Unlike other hair types such as Chinese or Indian, Russian hair is naturally fine, soft and silky in texture. I would defiantly recommend this hair, Also Russian hair is often naturally much lighter in colour than other hair types it can be lightened or dyed to reach an exact colour match much more easily and without the need for such harsh chemicals.
Using a loop brush will reduce damage to the hair extensions as the loops just glide over the hair extensions and prevents them from getting damaged. :)

Are you recommending GLam lengths Russian hair or just Russian hair in general. I understand it is worth the price but just don't want to spend a lot to receive hair that isn't good quality.

Has anyone used this is it actually russian hair (seems bit cheap) any feedback would be appreciated ...
Have you used/fitted it ?
How long did it last ?
Soft/tuggy?
What the stick tip bonds are like after couple weeks (soft)

Hi, It is their 'Russian Range' its cleverly worded - this doesnt mean it is Russian hair! Having said this I fitted this to my close friend in November last year and the hair is still soft and the stick still strong. I will be using it again! I was impressed with it.

Hey sorry to jump on an old thread. I recently trained with Belles extensions and on the course they recommended not to use any supplier that would not send a sample as you can't guarantee the quality of the hair. so I emailed glamorous lengths today regarding a sample of their Russian hair to be told they don't send samples. I am now not going to use them as a supplier can anyone else recommend a good supplier. I have been looking at hair rebellion is the hair good quality and how is the customer service?
Thankyou. X

Hair Rebellion is really good

Thankyou. X

It's belle that own glamorous lengths so that's contradictory x

It's belle that own glamorous lengths so that's contradictory x

I read that some where else on the site. They did say I could buy a pack and would have seven days to return if I wasn't satisfied but I wanted to wash and style a piece a few times to see how it held up. X

Hair Rebellion is really good

Thank you for your advice I seen others recommend them a few times think they might be the best option. :)

Thank you for your advice I seen others recommend them a few times think they might be the best option. :)

It's always hair rebellion iv used x

Its quite good , i tried SJK hair extensions new AAAA range its only become available. Its fab! Never felt hair like it. 1.1g per strand too!

How did you get on with the 1.1gram hair did your trim the bonds down I found the stick tip bonds quite chunky

How did you get on with the 1.1gram hair did your trim the bonds down I found the stick tip bonds quite chunky

1.1 g has quite slim tips its made well

Hi does anybody know where i can get easilock hair extensions from .

Their hair is labeled Russian "Range" however is not Russian. They only get away with it by Trading Standards as they added "range" that's why they won't answer your emails.

Shocking if you ask me x

Their hair is labeled Russian "Range" however is not Russian. They only get away with it by Trading Standards as they added "range" that's why they won't answer your emails.

Shocking if you ask me x

I agree. I've just got a delivery from them and not impressed at all! Looking for a new supplier with customer service skills as well as good hair!

Latest posts

Back