Glamorous Lengths Russian range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think we all know the answer to this and hate to slate anyone but the same goes for their training x

We won't get a reply, same as theses of us who emailed them regarding this multiple times also did not get a reply. Says it all really. Shame though as I also have local competition advertising as "best quality Russian hair" when this is what it is. Ah well. Just wish they would come out and say what the hair is, don't like the misleading names. X

They will be scouring the internet to find an answer :o its a shame as alot of new extensionist will be using this range believing they are genuinely buying Russian hair which it obviously is not or they would have replied....you should be ashamed...naughty naughty Belle :smack:

Glamorous lengths only say Russia range but doesn't actually state if the hairs from Russia lol they don't state Russian range! I've tried to contact them a few times& never got a reply. Considering i trained with Belle i think this is shocking as they promise you help etc anytime. I've only used the hair once which they mucked up my order sent copper tubes when i ordered micro loops & again they didn't reply. The hair was o.k although the i tips went very soft after 1 month & had to be removed so i didn't use them again.I have fitted a few heads of hair extensions since & all has been well no complaints etc so it's not been down to my fitting of extensions or aftercare but bad bonds.

We were approached by a company called Russian Lengths.

The lady will send samples I think for anyone interested. I trained her many years ago and she had so much trouble trying to get good quality hair she set up her own business. I wish her well. She did TULISSA'S hair and has a photo of her wearing Russian Hair.

Would love to get feedback from other forum members on this company and their hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no,it may have been a bad batch there, I havent had a bad experience with the hair..lasts 9 months plus on myself xx

How do you get a bad batch of human hair never ever understood this term - especially when Russian hair is meant to be premium hair...I mean you don't see that many Russians walking a round with bald heads...unlike Indian hair

Most companies offer authentication Certs for Russian hair...companies like tJ charge hundreds of pounds for 25g of Russian hair how comes your hair is so cheap? I have never seen the hair belle supply/sell but why do so many people doubt the hair being Russian?

How do you get a bad batch of human hair never ever understood this term - especially when Russian hair is meant to be premium hair...I mean you don't see that many Russians walking a round with bald heads...unlike Indian hair

Most companies offer authentication Certs for Russian hair...companies like tJ charge hundreds of pounds for 25g of Russian hair how comes your hair is so cheap? I have never seen the hair belle supply/sell but why do so many people doubt the hair being Russian?
Belles Russian range clearly isn't Russian or they would have replied to this thread, they have seen it and there's about 5 people who have contacted them directly asking them the origin of the hair and they never reply, if it were genuine Russian hair they would reply, also iv never been to Russia so they might all be bald for all I know but iv been to goa in India and they all had hair,lol

Belles Russian range clearly isn't Russian or they would have replied to this thread, they have seen it and there's about 5 people who have contacted them directly asking them the origin of the hair and they never reply, if it were genuine Russian hair they would reply, also iv never been to Russia so they might all be bald for all I know but iv been to goa in India and they all had hair,lol

Russia has a massive portion of very very rich people, yes also sectors of poverty so hair is limited..It is a Hindu tradition to shave your hair every 9 years which is done at temples as a donation to god, the temples then sell the hair to merchants and use the money to out back in to the community...Therefore more sustainable and because millions of oeople donate their hair yearly its readily available...however as demand continue to grows I do believe eventually this will not be sustainable but that's another story. 100% Russian hair is very expensive as its not available in mass amounts...what a lot of people call Russian is usually 2%Russian 98%Mongolian (beauty works state Russian but also are upfront that its a mix of Mongolian/Russian boarder)

Seeing as my forum comments have been removed about belle hair extensions and the hair company they own glamorous lengths (thank you noodle)

My opinion / review (which hopefully is aloud on a community forum!) is to avoid this hair, it is not Russian hair. It is awful we have been told we keep getting a bad batch. Will not be ordering again and we are still waiting for a refund.

As a consumer I would not use them again as there is no customer service, we have written emails, contacted via facebook and telephone and have nothing back. Avoid at all costs, very shoddy, it is funny how they spend so much time here but can not answer our emails.

This is my opinion and does not breach any forum rules so I do not expect it to be removed.

They always pick what companies you can talk about and not on here. Weird how somes deleted and somes not !! This will probably be deleted! lol

They always pick what companies you can talk about and not on here. Weird how somes deleted and somes not !! This will probably be deleted! lol

That is totally untrue!
Naming and shaming is not allowed on this site, no matter the company and posts that do that will be removed. Salon Geek should not be used to sort out disputes between suppliers and customers.

That is totally untrue!
Naming and shaming is not allowed on this site, no matter the company and posts that do that will be removed. Salon Geek should not be used to sort out disputes between suppliers and customers.

A lot of bad posts about belle mine included got deleted. They're quick to answer to get people to train with them but never answer any questions/comments from unhappy clients.

Why are they allowed to advertise so much?

Seeing as my forum comments have been removed about belle hair extensions and the hair company they own glamorous lengths (thank you noodle)

My opinion / review (which hopefully is aloud on a community forum!) is to avoid this hair, it is not Russian hair. It is awful we have been told we keep getting a bad batch. Will not be ordering again and we are still waiting for a refund.

As a consumer I would not use them again as there is no customer service, we have written emails, contacted via facebook and telephone and have nothing back. Avoid at all costs, very shoddy, it is funny how they spend so much time here but can not answer our emails.

This is my opinion and does not breach any forum rules so I do not expect it to be removed.

I bet they'd refund you fast enough if you took to twitter or even went to their salon with paying customers and kicked up a stink! Not professional at all. Have you spoken with your bank they can intervene if you used a card to pay x

I bet they'd refund you fast enough if you took to twitter or even went to their salon with paying customers and kicked up a stink! Not professional at all. Have you spoken with your bank they can intervene if you used a card to pay x

I once asked a question directly on their Facebook page, along with a couple of others and all the comments were deleted!!

I once asked a question directly on their Facebook page, along with a couple of others and all the comments were deleted!!

And it was just to ask the exact origin of their hair :/

Do they not have a phone number? Are they on here?

And it was just to ask the exact origin of their hair :/

Well any "hair supplier" not willing to be forthcoming with the origin of their hair should be enough of a warning signal. GL, Cinderella, EP, Tasha Jacks, Balmain to name a few all tell you the origin, as do studio58....why not then glamorous lengths...and belle do seem to be ignoring the question, this long post on a forum which they are very active on...

Mo this is a bit unfair to say this. The moderators work very hard on here and correct all our mistakes (like posting in wrong place, or posting incorrectly because we are in a hurry), and they work for free because they enjoy being here. The mods are always neutral and at all times very fair. Seems a bit ungrateful to say this about them when they are doing a great job which can't be easy and must take up a lot of their time.

We say "Give all the mods on here a big cheer, and apologies from all of us for giving them so much unnecessary work at times". :Love:

Mo this is a bit unfair to say this. The moderators work very hard on here and correct all our mistakes (like posting in wrong place, or posting incorrectly because we are in a hurry), and they work for free because they enjoy being here. The mods are always neutral and at all times very fair. Seems a bit ungrateful to say this about them when they are doing a great job which can't be easy and must take up a lot of their time.

We say "Give all the mods on here a big cheer, and apologies from all of us for giving them so much unnecessary work at times". :Love:

So what's the origin of your hair? x

Hi Asya, thank you for the information. It is alright, I know exactly how I am going to get a refund x

Latest posts

Back