Glamorous Lengths Russian range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used GL for one client and SJK for another at the same time and GL hair long outlasted SJK, my lady(well one of my ladies) who had GL in got 5 months of wear out of it. She looked after them extremely well and had regular maintenance appointments. My other lady with SJK the same and it had to be removed after 4 months and was quite tatty by then too. I always use GL now as my budget range :) x

I agree. I've just got a delivery from them and not impressed at all! Looking for a new supplier with customer service skills as well as good hair!

Hi, I gave up on glamorous lengths as the hair was horrible.
Try elegant hair elegant-hair.co.uk, or hairportbyvalentine.com, both really good quality hair!

Hi
I use Glamorous Length is one of my suppliers
There hair is originally From Russia
i use the Russian Remy which means its cuausian hair and this blends better with other cuasian hair
Remy Quality so it means that this doesnt go thin on the ends which is how you tell the quality if the hair goes thinner on the ends its not good quality and defently not remy!
and other qeustions about hair extensions message me!!

Hi
i use the Russian Remy which means its cuausian hair and this blends better with other cuasian hair
Remy Quality so it means that this doesnt go thin on the ends which is how you tell the quality if the hair goes thinner on the ends its not good quality and defently not remy!

The hair is not originally from Russia - Russian 'Range' is very different from Russian.

'Remy Quality' has no relevance to whether the hair tapers away at the ends - single drawn hair will taper off towards the ends more (but can still be lovely quality hair) and double drawn will not taper off towards the ends.

You have been mis-informed

Hi

Remy means that hair doesn't taper? ROFLMAO! But one truly does learn something new every day!

Hi

Its lovely hair, Remy means all cuticles are remained intact, double drawn is the best quality because it means there are less of the shorter hairs, making the ends nice and thick xx

Its lovely hair, Remy means all cuticles are remained intact, double drawn is the best quality because it means there are less of the shorter hairs, making the ends nice and thick xx

What does 'Russian Range' mean? Is this hair of Russian origin?

It is indeed, fab hair xx

Sorry, but the 'Russia Range' hair I once ordered was full of black hairs running thru what was meant to be a dark blonde, and it was very tapered. I had to return it.

oh no,it may have been a bad batch there, I havent had a bad experience with the hair..lasts 9 months plus on myself xx

So are you categorically stating that your Russian Range hair is 100% genuine Russian hair (from a Russian individual)

I have emailed on several occasions to ask this and been ignored everytime!!

Double drawn has nothing to do with the quality of the hair? If the hair is crap and double drawn you just have crap hair that's thick root to tip and as someone else said you are saying your " Russian range" is actual hair from Russia from a Russian persons head?

It is indeed, fab hair xx

Belle, is an answer likely to be forthcoming? I've noticed you have been commenting on other threads since I asked about your Russian Range but not response to mine. I would really like clarification to your Russian range. I have asked on several occasions via email to never get a response. Thanks.

I wouldn't hold your breath for an answere :eek: Iv been checking back to see what they say too

Hi

I'm sorry but I wouldn't come to you about any questions for hair extensions. You have definitely been misinformed with above statements.

The origin of the hair is stated in the product details on additional lengths website

Cachet elegance is stated as southern russian/mongolian border (same as beautyworks celebrity choice, has anyone compared the 2?)

Remi cachet is stated as chinese double drawn

Euro is stated as asian, standard range. I assume single drawn as its not stated.

(I dont use it thou as the lady in the next village does)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sorry but I wouldn't come to you about any questions for hair extensions. You have definitely been misinformed with above statements.

Iv just spat coffee all over my ipad reading this! True though :o

The origin of the hair is stated in the product details on additional lengths website

Cachet elegance is stated as southern russian/mongolian border (same as beautyworks celebrity choice, has anyone compared the 2?)

Euro is stated as asian, standard range. I assume single drawn as its not stated.

Think the thread is about Glamorous Lengths rather than additional

Think the thread is about Glamorous Lengths rather than additional

Doh! Ive completely got the 2 muddled up! Ignore me x

As a previous poster said, this is indeed true for Additionallengths which have nothing to do with Glamorouslengths. I really like Ad.lengths because they have a bit of everything.

I have tried both Cachet ranges and the BW Celebrity range, and I could swear that Cachet Elegance and BW Celebrity Choice are one and the same under different names, I have noticed no difference in them at all.

Just bumping up so belle can reply incase belle missed it yesterday :D:D

Just bumping up so belle can reply incase belle missed it yesterday :D:D

Still no reply lol?? . I have a few "local competition" advertising Russian range that lasts up to 2 year..... There's going to be a fair few disappointed customers lol!

Latest posts

Back