Glasgow/ Helensborough tech's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
A client of mine is moving and needs a nail tech for when she moves, she has natural nails with an acrylic overlay, she's tried phoning a few salons when she's been up sorting her house out, only to be told that they will soak her nails off, cut them back and tip em, she doesn't like tips and was originally sculpted, she just wants someone to maintain what she has, she's a great client who looks after her nails and never misses appointments, she's also looking for a beauty therapist for waxing, facials etc, any takers????
Love Paula xxx

Perhaps pm izzidoll or FiFo. I am sure they'd look after her well.

paula1973 said:
A client of mine is moving and needs a nail tech for when she moves, she has natural nails with an acrylic overlay, she's tried phoning a few salons when she's been up sorting her house out, only to be told that they will soak her nails off, cut them back and tip em, she doesn't like tips and was originally sculpted, she just wants someone to maintain what she has, she's a great client who looks after her nails and never misses appointments, she's also looking for a beauty therapist for waxing, facials etc, any takers????
Love Paula xxx

Can't believe I never saw this........I am sure Fiona Wallace will spot this too if I bump it back up......she is in the South side of Glasgow which is a bit of a trek from Helensburgh....but I know I would travel that distance to get gorgeous nails!!.........I also know a girl Suzanne Bosworth who rents space in Partners Hairdressers at 24 West Clyde St Helensburgh...I used to work with her and she is a great tech and an absolute laugh !! She is also the sort of tech who keeps herself up to date as I keep bumping into her at all sorts of nail seminars last time I saw her was at The Scientist and the Geek Roadshow!!...I can't find the phone no at the minute but will add it on later.....oh here it's 01436 679347...probably too late with this info...but if anyone posts things on a Sun or Mon I can miss it as I am working!!...so pm me!

Hi! it is a bit of a trek from helensburgh to south glasgow but I have a client who moved there 9 months ago after 5 years with me and tried a few places, wasn't happy and eventually came back to us even though it was a journey she could do without...so...sorry, can't recommend anyone..already did and it didn't work out for my client!

Is your client going to be working in Helensburgh area also or Glasgow?.....you should have her call me or my daughter Fee and we will try to give her the best advice we can 0141 636 5800 hth.

Latest posts

Back