Glitter acrylic on toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
I dont use shellac at home so cant do rockstar toes.
So i was thinking would acrylic be too thick if i were doing glitter (due to having do apply a glitter acrylic and then capping it in clear)

I dont want to look like ive got trotters hehe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

When I have done glitter acrylic toes in the past, I added the glitter to the acrylic - 1 part glitter to 2 parts acrylic to be precise, but I didn't really measure it out.
That way you just do the application the same way and buff to a high-shine at the end.

Also, if you wanted you could do a layer of clear underneath, so that if a colour-change was required you wouldn't have to buff all the product off.
x

When I have done glitter acrylic toes in the past, I added the glitter to the acrylic - 1 part glitter to 2 parts acrylic to be precise, but I didn't really measure it out.
That way you just do the application the same way and buff to a high-shine at the end.

Also, if you wanted you could do a layer of clear underneath, so that if a colour-change was required you wouldn't have to buff all the product off.
x

But you have to encapsulate with clear right? Im juat worrying incase they look too thick

I dont use shellac at home so cant do rockstar toes.
So i was thinking would acrylic be too thick if i were doing glitter (due to having do apply a glitter acrylic and then capping it in clear)

I dont want to look like ive got trotters hehe

Before I used shellac I used to put base x 1, top x 1 but in single toes then while it's wet use a brush and scrub or pat glitter into it and move on to next toe and do same untill all toes are done, top coat x 2 to ensure all is smooth :)

Hth a bit.

You can also use gel on toes for rockstar toes, i have done that alot before i got shellac in x

Latest posts

Back