Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any suggestions on where I can buy a chunkier style of glitter? I've been asked to do a glitter fade with my normal lecente glitter but with more noticeable pieces in it and I haven't got a clue where to get some or what to search/ask for

Here's a link to the nail boss on Instagram with what I'm referring to

http://instagram.com/p/w6-DZQFVJN/

I would use both grand jewel and maybe vegas nights gelish.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420112287.012264.jpg
My first play with glitter on myself... It does look so much nicer when infront of you. Glitter is so hard to photograph!!

What colour have you used here please. I love it

Sorry only just see this! It's cadburys purple Calgel with purple glitter over the top x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420473771.299566.jpg

This is my first time doing Rockstar, what do you geeks think? Honest opinion please 🙈

I bought it from the NSI stand its called sparkling glitter that particular one is mermaid. It has fine glitter, slightly bigger round glitter in a couple of shades and fine strands its lush. I bought three pots but wish I'd bought more colours now. It's even nicer in the flesh!

Beautiful nails!!

I have every NSI glitter collection - I love the colour but I find that the big flakes dont hold as well as I'd hope! Your coverage there looks perfect! Do you used the Gel residue to hold your glitter?

:) x

Hello glitter addicts,

I have some really beautiful holographic glitters here but they are not solvent resistant, will they be ok to use on top of gel polish color? Or do they loose the sparkle. I would normally have a test on a pop stick but have run out so I thought I would ask here first

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420758979.045767.jpg this was unbelievably sparkly in real life! 😍

Hi, can any one point me in the right direction?
I am looking for cosmetic grade pale pink holographic and turquoise/peacock blue holographic glitters.
Lecente do not have the colours I am looking for? The new CND additives do have one of the colours, but I don't want to buy the whole set again for the sake of one pot.
I have looked on eBay, but couldn't find what I was looking for.
I have seen another cosmetic brand on here somewhere, but I can't find it???

I've used smileys6062 for cosmetic grade ultra fine glitter.

I've used smileys6062 for cosmetic grade ultra fine glitter.

Thank you for responding. I have bought from them before, but their listings don't state that's it cosmetic grade, unless I've missed it.

Hi, can any one point me in the right direction?
I am looking for cosmetic grade pale pink holographic and turquoise/peacock blue holographic glitters.
Lecente do not have the colours I am looking for? The new CND additives do have one of the colours, but I don't want to buy the whole set again for the sake of one pot.
I have looked on eBay, but couldn't find what I was looking for.
I have seen another cosmetic brand on here somewhere, but I can't find it???

www.gnarlynailsinc.monfruit.com try the spectra-flare glitters they are AMAZING!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love gnarly nails inc additives just ordered the 'Bella Goth' and Summer Lovin' collections off The Colour Shack on eBay.

www.gnarlynailsinc.monfruit.com try the spectra-flare glitters they are AMAZING!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for responding and your recommendation. I also have some spectre flair glitters (and additives from them too) but they are darker than I am looking for.
I have found FunandGlitter, who sell cosmetic grade glitter, and I think they have the colours I am looking for.

Crystal nails have some lovely coloured glitter too b

Crystal nails have some lovely coloured glitter too b

Forgot about them. Thank you. I can't find glitter on their page. If it's not too much trouble, could you paste a link to it (with you logged out so I don't see details).

Last edited:
I love adding a bit of chunky glitter with the fine glitter. Super sparkly. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425231155.791973.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425243869.441881.jpg
New Lecente glitter Tiffany

Latest posts

Back