glitter eye shadows question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi you have to be a prof make up artist to use and purchase mac pro, well that was the case when i did my m/u artistry course xx

The Pro membership is pretty good about £20 a year, you just have to provide proof of your beauty profession.
Makeup artist get 40% discount and beauty therapists, nail technicians etc recieve 30% discount, which is excellent BUT if your going into a Mac store instead of online just check that it is a Mac Professional store not a normal Mac store as you will only get discount in the Professional store! I found this out for myself as the leeds/manchester Mac are normal stores and the nearest Mac Professional to me is in Liverpool!

Just for those near me in the midlands. There is a pro store in Cardiff. The pro stores are no different to a normal mac shop. Its just only selected stores offer the mac pro service and products.

Had a look on website, couldn't see a liverpool store?

check out today's thread about Lauren Luke for eye make-up inspiration! x

Hi

I Am A Make Up And When I Did Catwalk Make Up On Models We Did The Eyes First Using A Primer Or A Eye Crayon To Help The Loose Pigment From Moving.

The Reason We Did The Eyes First Was If Using Black And It Went On The Foundation And When Brushing Off It Could Go Grey And Make A Mess Of The Whole Look So We Put The Foundation On After The Eyes Were Done.

hi

would love to be a member of mac pro so i downloaded a form and as a beauty therapist and a training make up artist can anyone advise me what id you would supplie for these circumstances

thnaks in advance:)

Latest posts

Back