Glitter Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana

Reaction score
Something diferent for Holidays
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Lana Gavric
MNT,Educator and
Authorized Akzentz Distributor

Just love them! They really sparkle, bet your client was thrilled.

wow they look beautiful so look so natural u have done a great job i hope when i start mine will look good like that to who ever nails they are i bet they were very please:D

Lana said:
Something diferent for Holidays
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Lana Gavric
MNT,Educator and

hi hun

can you tell us step by step how you achieved this?? theyre fab!!!!!!!!

xx

they are lovely.
love the yorky in your picture too....darn cute

Wow- they are brill xx

Yes please, let us know how you did them step by step. Would love to try this! Great work, they are lovely to look at. bling bling:!:
xxx

Wow, they are lovely
:D

Thank you all!
This is step by step procedure for glitter nails:
Prep you nails as usual.
Follow your procedure for regular-clear fill.
Finish filing and shaping your nails
Make sure your free edge is beweled thin.
Mix your microglitter and clear gel in small jars(any empty,used jar can be used).I used Fire Red glitter,Penny Copper and Silver glitter for these.
I applied Fire Red on my free edge ,same as I would apply white.No curing at this point.Then I applied Penny Copper righ above Fire Red(like one thick stripe).I took my small art brush and glide up and down lightly mixing two colors.Cure for 2 min.Then I applied Silver glitter all over,but not quite to the cuticle area.Cure for 2 min.Applied top gloss and cure another 2 min.Wipe my nails with gel cleaner ,applied cuticle oil and DONE.

Lana Gavric
MNT,Educator and

Thanks for the step by step, great idea.
Im gonna have a try.

Lana, these truly are the BEST!!
I am trying to do some "watermelon" look nails using glitter - green to yellow to pink with black acrylic paint for a few seeds. Have you tried doing this???
What type of gel did you use, it didn't say in your post if you mixed the glitters with trilite or a topgloss. I guess you don't need it for strength as you have already built the nail with clear gel. Thanks again!! :hug:

very nice hun well done xx

They are lovely.. would be fabulous at Christmas time. I am going to bookmark this post and try them out later in the year :)

Jen
How do you bookmark posts?

THX

Latest posts

Back