Glitter Tips Advice Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire x

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been practising doing sculpts using glitter, but the glitter seems to go everywhere. I use clear then dip into the glitter then do the smile line etc. I then let that dry, but even when I do this when I go to do the rest of the nail the glitter seems to go all over the nail.

Do you use a different brush and dappen dish for when you are not using glitter, as the glitter sticks to my brush and is also floating around my dish.

I am desperate for perfect red glittery tips to go with my requin top with sequin bow and matching shoes for Xmas night out.

Please Help!!

Claire x

Hi All

I have been practising doing sculpts using glitter, but the glitter seems to go everywhere. I use clear then dip into the glitter then do the smile line etc. I then let that dry, but even when I do this when I go to do the rest of the nail the glitter seems to go all over the nail.

Do you use a different brush and dappen dish for when you are not using glitter, as the glitter sticks to my brush and is also floating around my dish.

I am desperate for perfect red glittery tips to go with my requin top with sequin bow and matching shoes for Xmas night out.

Please Help!!

Claire x

Hi Claire Bob in a search for glitter tips and I am sure you will get every aspect off applying the glitter.
good Luck xxx

hi ya

try putting a thin layer of clear over your glitter tips this should encase the glitter and stop you buffing it off when finishingx hope this helps

hi,
the way i do it is to mix the glitter with the clear powder and then i cover it a bit with clear so that it does not get filled off :)

HTH
X X X

Latest posts

Back