Glitzy Lips - How well is it selling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to share this with you all, this is one of my lovely ladies who I Glitz'd last night ready for a new year fancy dress. She has a really thin top lip so I used the prime to really bulk them out with WineMeOva and used RainbowDar to put some trailing Ivy on her face and down her neck. Photo, as usual, does it no justice! Hope this gives u some ideas =]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325468079.820934.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325468079.820934.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 318
How about rapid tan? x

They would still have to wash the rapid tan off though and I would worry that they would damage the glitzy lips when showering. Also, like 'normal tan' I still think that if having the rapid tan for a night out they should still have it sprayed on quite a while before going out as it doesn't develop to it's true colour until hours later or even the next day which leaves me with the same problem. I am a worrier, I annoy myself how much I think into things!! Lol and I can't see how the two can work together - if anyone can prove me wrong PLEASE do!! Xx

I wanted to share this with you all, this is one of my lovely ladies who I Glitz'd last night ready for a new year fancy dress. She has a really thin top lip so I used the prime to really bulk them out with WineMeOva and used RainbowDar to put some trailing Ivy on her face and down her neck. Photo, as usual, does it no justice! Hope this gives u some ideas =]

That looks really good! Just shows you don't have to use them specifically on lips! Good idea x

They would still have to wash the rapid tan off though and I would worry that they would damage the glitzy lips when showering. Also, like 'normal tan' I still think that if having the rapid tan for a night out they should still have it sprayed on quite a while before going out as it doesn't develop to it's true colour until hours later or even the next day which leaves me with the same problem. I am a worrier, I annoy myself how much I think into things!! Lol and I can't see how the two can work together - if anyone can prove me wrong PLEASE do!! Xx

Ok how about you do the party the night before they go out, they get their spray etc. you show them how to apply it and apply to one of them for £x and then they buy whichever ones they want from you and apply them themselves the following night. How does that sound? x

Ok how about you do the party the night before they go out, they get their spray etc. you show them how to apply it and apply to one of them for £x and then they buy whichever ones they want from you and apply them themselves the following night. How does that sound? x

Oooh your good! ;) sounds like a plan. Think that can definitely work! See i need to learn to think out the box a bit. I'm waiting for sweet squared to get back to me with membership number then hopefully I can buy what I need and get going! Hopefully might be popular with hen do's etc. Thank you!! Xx

Has anyone tried Vicious lips? I asked for some samples and at first wasn't sure but they are fab! And you dont get that funny taste in your mouth. I don't find the glitzy lips last long towards the inside of the lip if you get what I mean. I didn't get this with vicious lips. I've sold quite a few of the leopard print ones x

Has anyone tried Vicious lips? I asked for some samples and at first wasn't sure but they are fab! And you dont get that funny taste in your mouth. I don't find the glitzy lips last long towards the inside of the lip if you get what I mean. I didn't get this with vicious lips. I've sold quite a few of the leopard print ones x

Was looking at these too. Hopefully they'll have the at the Excel in March too. :)

Was looking at these too. Hopefully they'll have the at the Excel in March too. :)

I am the UK Professional distributor for Vicious lips by Lynx Nails & Beauty, if you would like any samples sent out and info, please PM me.

Just ordered a few shades of GlitzyLips for our salon!! Very excited, me & the girls will be wearing it all weekend!

xxxxx

I just cannot manage to get this to apply properly!! Comes off the foil patchy and with gaps all over ?? Tried so many times I've been through two whole rolls with no luck!!
We are following the tutorial religiously!! Anyone else having trouble applying??
One thing is for sure, there definitely isn't 30 applications per roll!
Any advice welcome :) thank u!! Xx

Ladies, I too have found zero interest in the Glitzy Lips.....however I now use them with Shellac to get some amazing designs on Clients' nails. Love it!!! Get Glitzing!!!! xxxx:Love::Love::Love:

I just cannot manage to get this to apply properly!! Comes off the foil patchy and with gaps all over ?? Tried so many times I've been through two whole rolls with no luck!!
We are following the tutorial religiously!! Anyone else having trouble applying??
One thing is for sure, there definitely isn't 30 applications per roll!
Any advice welcome :) thank u!! Xx

Charlotte I am sorry you are having problems. I dont understand it at all... We demos these one after another at the show... All perfect... Are you sure you are waiting for the Lip Prime to go clear?? Or the lips are free of anything at all... Clean and dry?

Seriously they work so there must be a reason... Hope these thoughts may have helped...:hug:

Charlotte I am sorry you are having problems. I dont understand it at all... We demos these one after another at the show... All perfect... Are you sure you are waiting for the Lip Prime to go clear?? Or the lips are free of anything at all... Clean and dry?

Seriously they work so there must be a reason... Hope these thoughts may have helped...:hug:

When I apply I use an alcohol wipe over lips before applying the adhesive. Makes sure they are entirely clean and free from oils xx

Thanks Mrs geek and Princess for your replies .... I'll try some alcohol wipes on the lips tomorrow to see if this makes any difference!! Been through 2 whole rolls practising with no luck!! So frustrating!
I'll keep you posted xxx

Latest posts

Back