Gloves In A Bottle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
I haven't but why don't you wear disposable tattoo gloves so you don't need to sanitise and immerse your hands constantly. It certainly helps.

Yes, it is excellent and I know a number of NT with allergies who swear by it. Use under your gloves and also on arms to protect from dust. Re-apply every 4 hours - a small drop goes a long way.

Thanks all. I've requested a sample.

I haven't but why don't you wear disposable tattoo gloves so you don't need to sanitise and immerse your hands constantly. It certainly helps.
The problem is with touching acetone to remove product. If I wear gloves the acetone melts them unfortunately. Unless tattoo gloves are acetone resistant?

These will be nitrile gloves. They are more expensive than latex or vinyl but will resist acetone for longer

Could you change the way you are doing your removals? If you change to foil and cotton wraps (the pre-made ones) you really shouldn't come into much contact with the acetone :) Nitrile gloves are best for resistance, but I believe black tattoo gloves are even better if you are struggling :)

Some NT with allergies also double glove. Nitrile gloves only provide a limited protection - tests in the US stated depending on glove and brand, from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.

I have the same problem and have since developed nail psoriasis as a result! I use nitrile gloves bought from Capital hair & beauty wholesalers and they work fantastically

Latest posts

Back