Gmex photo comp!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
Hiya all,
Today i'm doing the nails and photo's for gmex and just a wee bit, ok a huge bit nervous!! This is a first for me and is as nerve wracking as sitting and doing a set of nails at the comp!!
I'm all prepared (i hope!) model, make up, my nail kit, props and cameras, so nothing left to do other than go and do my best to produce a hopefully great set of nails and photo's.
Speak to you all later, and i'll tell you how it went!
Love Paula
xx

you sound like you have everything sorted, relax enjoy and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: LOL DIANNA...

paula1973 said:
Hiya all,
Today i'm doing the nails and photo's for gmex and just a wee bit, ok a huge bit nervous!! This is a first for me and is as nerve wracking as sitting and doing a set of nails at the comp!!
I'm all prepared (i hope!) model, make up, my nail kit, props and cameras, so nothing left to do other than go and do my best to produce a hopefully great set of nails and photo's.
Speak to you all later, and i'll tell you how it went!
Love Paula
xx
good luck mrs :biggrin:

Good luck babe.....................and I will keep my fingers crossed for ya xxxxxxxxxx

I wish you the best of luck xxx

Yollie

Thanks everyone,
I've done the pics an had a great time today doing them!!!
Even if i say so myself i think they r bloomin marvelous! Can't wait till the comp then i can put them on here for you all to see, I'M SO EXITED!!!!
Love Paula xxx

Hi paula
Hope you don't think this a cheek but wondered if you could give me any info on the photo comp.
Do you have to enter a photo of nails you've have done, and if so when is the final deadline.
Might have a go if its photo's as i'm to nervous to enter into main comp.

hope you can help and good luck
Jacs ginger hair and nails

Hi, It's justa shot in the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are your nails like. If you are atill to scared to compete and you have good nails how about being my model instead, that way you can c waht goes on without all the nerves.

[email protected]

This was a thread i did last year for the photo comp, but the really wierd thing is i did actually do my nails and photo today for the gmex comp, how spooky is that, can't model i'm afraid because like usual i'll be competing in everything lol, c u ther
love Paula xxx

Look forward to seeing the pics!

N2D4 said:
Hi, It's justa shot in the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are your nails like. If you are atill to scared to compete and you have good nails how about being my model instead, that way you can c waht goes on without all the nerves.

[email protected]

Hi there, are you in need of a model (which day for?), Sparklepink was looking for someone too I have offered but no reply yet, if she doesn't need me do you? I would be intested to see what goes on.

Latest posts

Back