Going back to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly123

Reaction score
I've always been blonde and have used koleston 12.81 and 30v every 4 weeks to cover my base 6/7 root. A couple of months ago I got bored and fancied a change and decided to do a root stretch/ombré and used 7.3 on the roots and blended it a couple of inches into the blonde. I loved it and still do BUT I'm shocked to see I have grey hair and quite a few of them so I'm going back blonde :-/
So advice needed! If it were a client I would use bleach on the "mid length" part (a cm or two from the root until I meet the existing blonde) I'll use blond me bleach and 20v along with some olaplex. When the 7.3 tint lifts up to pale yellow I'll apply the same mixture to the roots until it all lifts to same very pale yellow. I'll rinse then tone with 10.12 to get an ashy/platinum blonde, (hopefully) does this sound ok, or any better ideas!?!

10.12 not wella ?????

Sorry just noticed my mistake, I meant 10.16

caz woods, I've asked for advice and rather than offer that you've picked up my mistake and added 5 question marks.
What's your opinion on my plan of action for my hair?

Seriously I could have written this post myself!
For the first time in my life I really love my colour, but grey is coming through too :(
I have an inch of base 7 regrowth and an old root stretch of about 5 inches which is now not a great colour at all. Quite gold. I just don't have the time to go and get it done

Anyone? [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back