Going back to brown from a 6.66

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S7tgo21

Reaction score
Hi everyone so I decided I wanted to go back red about a week ago I did a loreal 6.66. Well I now have decided red is not for me anymore and it's.a big birthday for me coming up in 3 weeks and would like my hair dark brown again as il see if I can find a photo of what I like I would like a nice chocolate brown but on the cooler side possibly although I do like the chocolate browns that have a bit of golden in.
I am a mobile hair stylist myself so any advice on this would be great.
I have blonde highlights that were used with bleach under the red also. Il post some pics of how it is now and the colour I would like.

IMG_20180429_091755.jpg
161900.jpg
IMG_20180429_092252.png

You're very pretty and I think the red looks fab on you!

I would use illumina 5/02 because the green will cancel the red. Happy Birthday! X

You're very pretty and I think the red looks fab on you!

I would use illumina 5/02 because the green will cancel the red. Happy Birthday! X
Awwww thank you I would still prefer to look like Michelle keegan haha.
Thanks il have a look at that I do actually have some loreal effasor sachets I was going to try and remove a bit of the build up with that
Thanks also for the birthday wishes its my 30th haha.
I do like the red but I think I would like tk be a bit more natural il see if I can find one of me with darker hair x

Latest posts

Back