Going Mobile....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemgem675

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've just finished my manicure course at college and im currently doing acrylics aswell.

I'm trying to sort everything to get started as a mobile technician.

But......i have been having problems deciding on a name i used all the tricks to come up with a name had a huge list of words stuck words together to come up with names etc and i'm now left with six names!

Just wanted a few opinions on what people thought of the name which ones would appeal to you, this seemed the best place to ask :)

I have .....

Nail Candy
Fairy Nails
Enchanted Beauty
Simply File
Nail Perfect
Sapphire Nails

I want it to appeal to all ages as i want to attract more mature clients as well as eventually doing childrens parties.

Do any stand out? I have a few i like in particular but the list has been sitting on my coffee table for the past few weeks and i just cannot decide!

Thanks!

Nail Candy stood out for me :biggrin:

If you plan to stick with only doing nails the I like Nail Candy but if you think you may ever branch out into other treatments I would go with Enchanted Beauty.

Most people at some point will ask if you do waxing, tanning, massage etc so if your ever likely to extend your services and learn new treatments your not gonna want to change your name and you'll need something that says beauty treatments in general not just nails if you get where I'm coming from.

When I first planned to start out I was thinking of just doing nails (natural nails, extensions and nail art) but I got talked into doing tanning training by a friend and I love it. I then decided to add waxing, tinting and semi perminant eyelash extensions. I trained in them all (didnt enjoy the eyelash extensions though) so I now offer waxing, tanning and tinting alongside nails and I'm doing my massage training on Wed too so will be soon adding Swedish body massage, Indian head massage and seated massage to my price list.

My name had been decided way back in the beggining but thankfully 'Glamour Puss' didnt just say nails and I didnt have to start all over again with the name hunt.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

I like Nail Perfect. Like you say, you want something to appeal to all ages. I do like Nail Candy but for some reason I think this would appeal to younger people. More late teens, early 20's. It may be different in you area but I find ladies in their 40's onwards spend the most time and money on their nails. These are all regulars. Younger people tend to have them done once or twice then say they can't afford it anymore. Good Luck with everything xx

Enchanted beauty got my vote :) Like someone else said, if you ever want to add to your treatments you wont want to have to change your name.

I like Enchanted Beauty x

Good luck! :hug:

Enchanted beauty got my vote :) Like someone else said, if you ever want to add to your treatments you wont want to have to change your name.
I agree with this too
sazza

Enchanted Beauty, as it will widen your treatment list if thats what u want to do eventually also i think the name would apeal to all ages x

Latest posts

Back